Finally - BE OUR GUEST Lunch FP+

disney4life2008

Original Poster
Still can't log into the website, but I was able (at 5:30 AM) to get an ADR for dinner when my window opened up.

Guess we will just have to wait in line for lunch....

A few dinner spots have opened up during my stay as well. I wonder if there is a strong repeat value for BOG. I know its a must "once" but I wonder if its on the level of Ohana (which is also popular among families).

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
A few dinner spots have opened up during my stay as well. I wonder if there is a strong repeat value for BOG. I know its a must "once" but I wonder if its on the level of Ohana (which is also popular among families).

Or Disney has started enforcing their no multiple ADRs for the same evening. This is the 1st time I've been able to make an ADR at BOG, albeit at 5:30 AM, on the first attempt in quite a while.

disney4life2008

Original Poster
Or Disney has started enforcing their no multiple ADRs for the same evening. This is the 1st time I've been able to make an ADR at BOG, albeit at 5:30 AM, on the first attempt in quite a while.

Good point. I know the multiple ADRs has not been possible for a white some time now. Though, you can have multiple ADRs just not in very close proximity to one another.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Good point. I know the multiple ADRs has not been possible for a white some time now. Though, you can have multiple ADRs just not in very close proximity to one another.

I thought they had stopped multiple ADRs all together. If not, they need to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom