Final Performance of 'Illuminations : RoE' Fan Meetup - Imagination Pavilion Gardens : Sept-30th 2pm-3pm

ImperfectPixie

All Central Florida which posted above. Earsome, ResortTV1 and Streaming The Magic's FB Page which has been doing ROE nightly since Friday.

That's who I know of so far, it's still morning. Don't know if All Central Florida is doing tomorrow night, the other 3 already confirmed EF along with DPB.
Thanks much! :)

trainplane3

General FYI for streams tonight. The amount of streamers and guests in the park was hurting cell signal last night. Constantly watched my signal go from full bars to no bars back to 3 bars throughout the night. Don't expect streams to hold up tonight. I'd expect a good bit of dropped frames/broken streams.

jrhwdw

General FYI for streams tonight. The amount of streamers and guests in the park was hurting cell signal last night. Constantly watched my signal go from full bars to no bars back to 3 bars throughout the night. Don't expect streams to hold up tonight. I'd expect a good bit of dropped frames/broken streams.
It was fine on STM's FB page last night. But Yes that should be in the back of our minds for the next 2 nights. HEA was not easy on Sat for GKTW.

surfsupdon

I’ve been finding myself looking at the clock all morning - every :13 past the hour, I think to myself, “In xx hours it’ll be over...” 😢 It still doesn’t seem real to me. After 20 years, the show feels like an old friend who’s always around when you need them.
A perfect summation, I agree.

Mark P.

Gonna head to Epcot soon. Are any special maps or pins being handed out for this?
No special maps or times guide — default F&W branding only. image.jpg

jrhwdw

As I mentioned before, you know Reflections Of Earth was very special when even the MCO/OLC makes two separate posts giving a tribute to the show! Same with their short video using the music from Journey Into Imagination.
You mean OIA? Isn't OLC with TDR? Or does that Airport have 3 sets of call lettters: MCO, OIA, OLC?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom