Final Performance of 'Illuminations : RoE' Fan Meetup - Imagination Pavilion Gardens : Sept-30th 2pm-3pm

cosmicgirl

Walking over to the bridge to applaud the barge operators now.
Right behind I think. Heading to the bridge now.
39xT5d7.jpg

2GrVgdq.jpg

I was at the bridge, too. We must've been right next to each other.
Sorry about the wreck, Wonder what Skyliner looks like now? It was out the Skyliner gate at 3:30
The IG was extremely busy right after the show as I was walking to the bridge. It was dead when I got on around 10:30. I ended up doing a return trip to DHS for fun and then continued on to Pop where I arrived just a few minutes before 11. There were still 5 or so ECVs waiting to go from CBR to Pop 5 minutes before they were closing but other than that CBR was empty.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I know that no one can really answer this question because no one can see the future, but I’m planning to go to Epcot tomorrow for the last showing. I have the day off thankfully. Does anyone have any recommendations for a time to get to Epcot?

I would suggest by the early to mid afternoon.
I wouldn't wait until too late to arrive, as there will be a lot of people coming into the Park in the evening for the last showing.
Crowd levels should be pretty up there...considering all the fans coming in for this.

-

Stripes

"Every evening brings an ending
Every day becomes a legacy
Every sunset leads to morning
With the promise of opportunity
We can reach for the stars we find along the way
Dreaming as we learn to love everyday
Promise you will take my hand
As tomorrow comes, we'll go on
We'll go on growing closer through the years
Moving on through the good times and the tears
Ever on another thousand circles around the sun
If two can be as one
We'll go on"
😢❤️

Surfin' Tuna

We've gone several times this last month, and I'm tough now. I can make it through the whole show until We Go On plays. Then I just can't hold it back anymore. We will be there tonight...crying. This is just so sad. It's truly the end of an era, and I don't think we will ever see a show like this again from Disney. We've see enough of the new shows to know the direction it's all going. I'm sad for all of us, but I'm really sad for the youth who will never know our Epcot and our Illuminations: ROE. It has a message, it has some depth. Someone should tell the Bobs that's okay.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Wish I could be there to celebrate with you fine folks, but please enjoy! I was lucky enough to catch this 4 times this year, so I won't be too sad but would love to see how everyone's reaction is after the final note.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I know a lot of us are planning to give the barges and crew a final send-off tomorrow night. I know Martin said they would really appreciate it. Does that mean this is it for that particular team? I know the ones that have been on it for a while will be sad no matter what, but I also wonder what the future holds for those people if anyone knows.
The same team is shooting Epcot Forever

surfsupdon

Well, tonight is the grand finale on my favorite Disney World fireworks show. I will certainly miss the music and the show. To everybody going tonight--have a great time, enjoy the show.

illuminations has been a major part of our Disney trips since its debut. runDisney weekends, NYE, personal milestones and triumphs, we always found ourselves at Epcot to celebrate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom