Figment Merchandise

WDWFigment

Original Poster
^I agree with you that he's the best! He's from the early-to-mid 90s--there were 4 sizes of that Figment available: the 10" one you have, an 18" one, a key chain size one, and a huge (3' or so) one. I still sleep with that Fig every night!

WDWFigment

Original Poster
I have a figment beach towel I got about 25 years ago. It's pretty thin, but we still use it!

Does the towel look like this?

08082007.jpg

Also, just wanted to let all you Figgy fans know that I had an extra pedestal mug, so I put it up on eBay. Check it out if you want one!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270224520978&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=017

PeoplemoverTTA

I also had a t-shirt I bought on my high school band trip in '96, it had Figment with a big foot or something over him on the back and said, "Honey, I shrunk Figment," or something like that. I remember a girl in my English class who sat behind me that year wrote something in my yearbook about how she loved my Figment shirt!

Gosh, I forgot all about that shirt until this thread...wonder whatever happened to it? That was a neat shirt!

Actually, I hate to quote myself, but my mom found it just before we left on our Florida trip two weeks ago....I wore the shirt in Epcot, and got a LOT of comments from CMs. It's in surprisingly good shape (now I'll have to take it out on each WDW trip to wear it :)).

Here's some pictures of the front and back:

Front:
Front.jpg

Back:
CIMG2486_1.jpg

figmentmom

I have a ton of Figment stuff - Figment dressed as a Christmas tree, Figment dressed as a tourist :ROFLOL:, a 3-foot plush Figment, the small plastic Figments dressed in costumes from the World Showcase countries, a Cast Member pin shaped like Spaceship Earth featuring Figment with the letter "C" (for "the "Create" parking area, rows 39-42), a candy box...I love it all!

cdigo

Figment items

Hi, I have a lot of Figment items, mostly pins, some mugs etc. I had on Ebay and we are moving and closed ebay store so I just want to get rid of these. Maybe all to the same person.

maelstrom

I'm pretty sure that I have the Figment plush pictured here, with the "Figment" letters on his shirt, removeable shirt, and wings. I'm pretty sure that my parents bought him for me during their first trip in 1985, when my mom was pregnant with me; they bought a lot of plushes for me then, and I was surrounded by them in my crib and later my bed. Figment is up on my bookcase now, but I am too lazy to take him down and look at his tag; but I'm pretty sure he's from 1985; their next trip would be 1988, with me in tow, and I think this is too late for this type of Figment plush.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Here is an updated look at part of my collection:

I've actually accumulated many duplicates since I've been collecting, and I am "trimming down" the collection by selling those items this week on eBay. Here is the link for those who are interested.

MissM

Here's the Figment drawing I bought on my birthday. Cost me only 1/2 of my birthday gift card ($35) and I'm THRILLED with it so I think it was a great purchase.

figment-drawing-may09.jpg

And I still have $37 bucks left to spend on something else next time. :D

Mystic

Here goes nothing.....ok...it worked...sorta
Sorry it's so big. I tried to resize after I pasted but no go:confused:
Anyway, here's my Figment - well loved, but in fairly decent shape:)
Disney.jpg

I have the exact same Figment!!!!!! He's still in excellent condition and extremely well loved too. I got him when I was a little kid.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Wow, very nice!:D

Gotta get my hands on pone of those AA Figgies they just released....:D

I really want one of those too. Right now, we're saving for a small DVC contract, though, so I will hold off.

Here's the Figment drawing I bought on my birthday. Cost me only 1/2 of my birthday gift card ($35) and I'm THRILLED with it so I think it was a great purchase.

figment-drawing-may09.jpg

And I still have $37 bucks left to spend on something else next time. :D

I actually have one of these, too. I wish I would've known that the EPCOT Art of Disney put the little embossed "EPCOT" on the drawing, because had I known that, I would have gotten mine from EPCOT rather than DtD!

MissM

I actually have one of these, too. I wish I would've known that the EPCOT Art of Disney put the little embossed "EPCOT" on the drawing, because had I known that, I would have gotten mine from EPCOT rather than DtD!
Yeah I liked that extra touch. And I liked that this one was in purple - they had a framed one in orange but purple is just perfect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom