Few questions about Dining Plan

MickeyMomV

But of course on a vacation, you should spend your time how you choose to spend it. Some people enjoy having at least one nice leisurely meal a day while on vacation, some prefer every meal be like that, some people just want to eat quick and get back on line. When we were on the dining plan, we usually did a breakfast or lunch as a sit down, plus dinner.
Of course, I completely agree that people should spend their vacation how they wish to spend it and it is not on me to tell somebody that they can or can't do something. I brought up the time again for 2 reasons. The first being that if it was us, and I know its not, and I told my DS that we had 3 TS planned for the day and we would be spending 3-4 hours in restaurants and another 1 to 2 hours in transportation to and from said restaurants he would be extremely disappointed. The second reason I brought it up is some people get so caught up in the dining aspect of Disney as there are soooo many good places to eat they forget the time involved in Disney dining. There are even people on here that only get to the parks every 5, 6, or even 10 years and may forget about the time involved in getting from place to place.
If it was just the DH and I we would be more than happy to throw in a couple of extra TS meals but once we add in the DS, priorities start to change.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom