Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

MouseDreaming

Why does the first piece of concept art remind me of the Bacchanal float in Spectro? It looks like they took Bacchus off the top, put on a balloon, and tied string around the hippos hands to hold the balloon. I've been looking for a picture of the float from Spectro, but I can't find it. And I am sure I could be mistaken, because I haven't seen it in so long.

elchippo

I don't really "get" the Peter Pan float. But this is a great parade concept, and one I feel won't last TOO painfully long, if it's focus is clebrating new Fantasyland...I mean, how long will they be able to call it "new"?

jt04

I don't really "get" the Peter Pan float. But this is a great parade concept, and one I feel won't last TOO painfully long, if it's focus is clebrating new Fantasyland...I mean, how long will they be able to call it "new"?

IMO "new" Fantasyland is a work in progress. Perhaps the Pan float reflects that.

mm52200

I think the "New Fantasyland" reference is just a loose tie in. Besides, we all know how long parades that are created for specific celebrations or events hang around (SADCT, CADCT, MJJP, DSMC, heck even DL's Parade of dreams made for the 50th lasted about five years.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Any guesses as to who the two outlined figures on the pendulumic weapons of the Tangled float might be?

luv

I'm glad the MK is getting a new parade and hope it is good. (Rather have seen the money spent on bringing Spectro back, though.)

They said they're basing it off Fantasyland stuff. Is there anything (besides bathrooms) based on Tangled in the FLE?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom