Favorite YouTube channels

SparklinDiamond

Hey just thought I;d jump in and say hi :) I make Disney themed videos quite often on my YouTube channel :) and would love to join in with the Disney community more and make some friends who like the same interests as me :) So Hi, I'm Ellie and my channel is called InitiallyCameraShy

JeffBostock

What are some of your favorite YouTube channels or posters? Any Particular Vacation Video ones you've seen or watch? Mine are Steph and Jeff, Phil,Ben,and Emma, and a few others. Looking for new ones to watch.

For me it is @marni1971 's channel. Not only because of the history of attractions, and the immense amount of knowledge he presents, but because of the truly exceptional production quality of his work on his newer in park videos. Case in point: please do yourself a favor and watch his video of the "Celebrate America- A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky" that he produced a few years ago. Truly amazing. Multiple camera angles from all over MK and Seven Seas Lagoon and the quality of the audio is simply pristine. I love watching it from my smart TV with my surround sound volume cranked up high! It gives me chills watching this. Of course Disney does an amazing job of the 4th of July fireworks but Martin's production of this shows the full scope of the fireworks that you may not necessarily see while standing on Main St USA. I'm sure many hours were spent putting together all of the camera angles and syncing the audio.

jengrey

The Tim Tracker & iThemePark. I also love the trip series that rec213 made. It's old (2006) and might not be proper for kids, but it cracks me up every time.

wdwjmp239

I like the Adam The Woo videos not so much for his repeated acts of rebellion against those who work at Disney, but the fact that he shows you some really interesting places. Who knew I lived about an 1.5 hours northwest of a missile silo located in the middle of the Everlgades?!?!? Obviously Adam The Woo did!

And I like to watch the "Crazy Russian Hacker" (science experiments, life hacks, etc.). Some of his videos are pretty funny. :)

On the Disney side of the house? ThemeParkReview is good for front seat, Point-Of-View (POV) rides. They do a number of amusement parks pretty much around the world. Check them out! Pretty good stuff! :)

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
In no particular order of favorites :
View from the cheap seats
The Tim Tracker
Jones family
Big fat panda
Ultimate Orlando
TheDis

Each of these has their own slant and biases, but they are pretty well put together and cover multiple attractions, not just the Mouse.

If you want detailed dissection of every park, event, resort , promotion, vacation package originating from Orlando; the Dis will set your head spinning as the hosts are all travel agents..you will rapidly spin off into the weeds.

Tim and Jenn, (trackers), Kyle and Mary (cheapseats) both are local to Orlando couples who don't work there and don't work in the travel industry and don't exclusively do Uni/Mouseland.

brb1006

I love Fatima Lakhani's Youtube channel, she posts videos of various Disney characters answering questions which are fun and interesting to lesson to.

draybook

I really dig SeeYaReelSoon and Tim Tracker. AJ Rucker is good as well, and since he works for Southwest he gets extra points.

Martin makes absolutely awesome in depth videos about attractions backgrounds.

And I'm not saying that if you search for David Booker back lot tour that you'll find a pretty cool dude on there, I'm just saying that if you do a search for David Booker back lot tour that you'll find a pretty cool video with the coolest boat captain that tour has ever seen..

DisneyJunkie

I'm a fan of the videos of iThemePark (formerly PopSong) and Undercover Tourist. I enjoy iThemePark's driving videos through Florida, particularly to the parks or from one place to another in WDW, especially when done in clear HD. Undercover Tourist has some great brief videos of various other places in the World most probably wouldn't bother to record, like certain eating places and shops. I pretty much like anyone who is able to give a good, clear video of theme park attractions (WDW, Universal, etc) in HD and with a steady hand.

Jax274

I like the Adam The Woo videos not so much for his repeated acts of rebellion against those who work at Disney, but the fact that he shows you some really interesting places. Who knew I lived about an 1.5 hours northwest of a missile silo located in the middle of the Everlgades?!?!? Obviously Adam The Woo did!

And I like to watch the "Crazy Russian Hacker" (science experiments, life hacks, etc.). Some of his videos are pretty funny. :)

On the Disney side of the house? ThemeParkReview is good for front seat, Point-Of-View (POV) rides. They do a number of amusement parks pretty much around the world. Check them out! Pretty good stuff! :)

Same here.

bhg469

I've definitely taken on view from the cheap seats as my favorite. Kyle definitely has a cool personality as well as his family seems like fun people. He doesn't stare at the clouds for 45 minutes, he doesn't say "ding dang" or "you guys" while tilting his head like a confused dog. He does a lot more than the parks and doesn't spew useless information and misinformation also. Definitely subscribe to them if you don't already.

nelsonj3

Selfless plug I suppose

YouTube: martinsvidsdotnet

Vimeo: martinsvids

www.martinsvids.net

Martin's Videos are the best! They always have been. I love the multiple angles and the source or high quality audio that he always uses. I especially enjoy watching the extinct attraction tributes because, even though I'm a local, I can't ever see those attractions again, and Martin does an outstanding job of capturing all of these attractions' former glory!!

nelsonj3

Just made a new video on my YouTube Channel that I think many of you will enjoy. It's called "Saturday Evening at Disney Springs." I tried to capture the ambiance the experience of spending a weekend night at Disney Springs, including many of the musicians and etc... (Even the "Dancing Guy"). Let me know what you think!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom