Favorite YouTube channels

JoMarch

I also like Adam Rucker (ajruck). I love his friends - they are all "friends in my head." (lol)

I also love anything Disney behind-the-scenes, or abandoned, etc.

Figmentation

Been watching a lot of NelsonJ recently for old videos.
Also POPSONG1 and DisneyVirtualTour are fun.

If you're looking at VLogs of Disney Trips, my top 2 are: KrispySmore and SeeyaReelsoon.

Raineman

I've definitely taken on view from the cheap seats as my favorite. Kyle definitely has a cool personality as well as his family seems like fun people. He doesn't stare at the clouds for 45 minutes, he doesn't say "ding dang" or "you guys" while tilting his head like a confused dog. He does a lot more than the parks and doesn't spew useless information and misinformation also. Definitely subscribe to them if you don't already.

You know, a simple "I don't like/watch the Trackers" would have been alot better than criticizing them for how they talk, how they look and what they like to do. Keep in mind alot of people on here do like Tim and Jen-if you are looking for YouTubers that only have Disney content, then they definitely aren't for you, but I don't think you have to badmouth them for it. It's simple-just don't watch their videos.

bhg469

You know, a simple "I don't like/watch the Trackers" would have been alot better than criticizing them for how they talk, how they look and what they like to do. Keep in mind alot of people on here do like Tim and Jen-if you are looking for YouTubers that only have Disney content, then they definitely aren't for you, but I don't think you have to badmouth them for it. It's simple-just don't watch their videos.
View from the cheap seats is also not an exclusively disney vlogger... And I love his channel. You know why I like him? Because he doesn't say things that are completely wrong.

Why shouldn't I be able to point out that they say things that are incorrect? I don't want anyone to use them as a source for anything factual, and yes, people do look to them for information from time to time.

As for how they look?? That is definitely what I said. Looking at the camera like they're confused that it isn't answering back is what I criticized.

They seem like nice people, and they have a bunch of friends that are in the know, thats great! They just do not have a great vlog, not by a long shot.

nelsonj3

Been watching a lot of NelsonJ recently for old videos.
Also POPSONG1 and DisneyVirtualTour are fun.

If you're looking at VLogs of Disney Trips, my top 2 are: KrispySmore and SeeyaReelsoon.

Thanks for watching my channel! I just changed my Channel Name to ResortTV1.
I think it fits my content better. :)

Also, I just uploaded my first Vlog from the Halloween Party (with a couple guest co-hosts!). Check it out and let me know what you think! (I'm still primarily doing rides and Resort TV- just trying the Vlog for fun!)

prfctlyximprct

Pixelsandpixiedust

Megan does the College Program, she's from New Zealand and her positivity is so infectious! Definitely check it out!

mimitchi33

Sen, Momo and Ai Channel and Sae's Channel Florida. These two are Japanese families who often go to the parks for trips. The family behind the latter channel actually lives nearby Disney, and the families behind both channels are actually cousins! It's fun seeing kids from another culture explore the parks.

JTT

To keep up with Disney World news and everything else going on around Orlando, every week I watch;

Attractions - The Show (new shows every Thursday)

Mousesteps Weekly

Teafortwotube

I have a list for you:
Krispysmore
Get Binky
Spoonfull of sugar
Tim Tracker
and of course us..... Tea for twotube (I just proposed at DLP video has just gone up)

mergatroid

Is there a channel for the people who love to complain about everything? A vlogger who goes along and isn't happy til he or she finds an unflushed toilet, a candy wrapper on the floor, complains about the Tomorrowland flooring changing, spots an attraction that's gone down or says how much they hate everything? I'm sure they'd be really popular to some :D

Last edited:

Pepper's Ghost

Noticed this thread was electo-shocked back to life, but I'll bite. I searched through five pages and didn't see this one so I'll give a shout out to AJ and DFBGuide (Disney Food Blog). Don't really care if others don't like it for any reason. I find their videos entertaining, and AJ has an alluring voice. 🤣 You can hear her smiling during every video.

Skibum1970

Noticed this thread was electo-shocked back to life, but I'll bite. I searched through five pages and didn't see this one so I'll give a shout out to AJ and DFBGuide (Disney Food Blog). Don't really care if others don't like it for any reason. I find their videos entertaining, and AJ has an alluring voice. 🤣 You can hear her smiling during every video.

They are good hosts of videos. Just tried them. I kind of like Molly from Allears as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom