Favorite Restaurant in WDW

englanddg

One Little Spark...
the nice one at the top of the contemporary resort-----we always try to dine there 2x per trip...

also biergarden (kids love it)

for lunch i like the one at Epcots Norway......for a quick service lunch you get a huge custom sandwich and a pastry....when my 10 year old found out he finally was able to eat the grownup meals this year that was the first place he mentioned
California Grill is the restaurant at Contemporary you were thinking of.

Kringla, iirc, is the restaurant at Norway with the sandwiches.

MorganKelly

We really enjoy Trail's End. Simple, relaxing, something to please everyone. We always have a great time there.

Jiko is great too and so is Raglan Road.

All are very different, but equally good.

CheshireCat12

Haven't done any signatures yet so given that, my faves are Kona Cafe for breakfast and Boma for dinner.
Fave QS right now would be Tangierine cafe and Sunshine seasons.

TinkerbellKate

My favorite seems to change after each trip, but right now I would have to go with Via Napoli. It was amazing and the atmosphere was really fun!

jonc25

We have two must do's for every trip. My wife has to have puffed French toast at crystal palace. I need a scifi dine in fix. The atmosphere makes it for me.

sophie_the_pooh

I love California Grill, had a great birthday dinner there a couple of years ago, the food was great and the top floor view of the fireworks is amazing! We also HAVE to eat at Crystal Palace on every trip, I need my hug from Pooh!

WDWoptmist

This is literally the hardest question to answer about Disney I could pick a favorite ride or resort way before a favorite restaurant...all depends on what you're in the mood for I love La Hacienda, Flying Fish, Yachtsmans lol

Matt_Black

For quick service, my current favorite might be Landscape of Flavors over at Art of Animation. A wonderful variety of food and... what's this? Actual plates and silverware? Yay!

71dsp

Right now, probably California Grill. Looking forward to trying Shula's this year, though. :)

Sanaa is a close second for me, but my wife does not care for it.

ABQ

Jiko, consistently the best meal and best service. Though Flying Fish is so very close.
However, there is something to be said for Hoop Dee Doo, but I assume that qualifies more as show then restaurant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom