Favorite Restaurant in WDW

lilclerk

Seems like it's different every trip. Our favorite from this trip we just returned from was Rose & Crown. Good food, amazing CMs, and they sat us outside on the patio and let us stay for IllumiNations without us asking (didn't ask since we were there pretty early) :) We also really enjoyed Via Napoli, and Be Our Guest at lunch, not so much at dinner.

Kate Alan

Flying Fish Cafe. Their potato-wrapped red snapper is a must every trip that I or my family takes. It also holds special meaning for me as it is the last Disney restaurant I ate at with my father before he passed away suddenly later that same year - he was actually the one who introduced me to it.

DfromATX

One of my favorite things to do is try new restaurants when we go, but there's always one that we eat at every time - 'Ohana's. We love it! We do the dining plan so we try to make the most of it and go to good places. Last trip we really enjoyed BOG. Corral Reef is pretty good too. Oh yeah, and Wolf Gang Pucks (not the express one). There's a lot!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
So hard to choose just one!! I would say it's a toss up for me and DH for Le Cellier or Jiko for Signature. We love a lot more on property though!! :)

Plowboy

Biergarten, Boma, Sanaa, Kona Cafe, Olivia's, Rose & Crown, oh wait, were you asking for just one? Sorry, can't help you...

the nice one at the top of the contemporary resort-----we always try to dine there 2x per trip...

also biergarden (kids love it)

for lunch i like the one at Epcots Norway......for a quick service lunch you get a huge custom sandwich and a pastry....when my 10 year old found out he finally was able to eat the grownup meals this year that was the first place he mentioned

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom