Favorite Martins videos

jeffk410

Original Poster
Sounds good, but question is there an OKW video?
BTW great job on the summer nightastic I just watched it.
Sorry still trying to figure out all the searching through time!

In the middle of ToT tribute now =]

Grizzly Hall 71

Ok. 14 posts in and it's time for someone to spill the beans. Who is this Martin and where are these videos? You all make them sound so good. I want to watch!

He's a member on these boards who puts together these amazing videos about past and present attractions. The videos don't just show on ride videos but he gives the history, concept art, along with models where he sometimes breaks down scene by scene. It's really great! Watch one and you'll be hooked.

Kamikaze

Now I know what I'm doing when the baby goes to sleep tonight! (When I can finally turn off Blue's Clues. lol) Why is this so hush hush?

The videos aren't. Spread them far and wide.

The T-Shirt thing ... well ... he can't talk about it, so I imagine that means he doesn't want to see discussions he can't talk part in either.

French Quarter

The videos aren't. Spread them far and wide.

The T-Shirt thing ... well ... he can't talk about it, so I imagine that means he doesn't want to see discussions he can't talk part in either.

So confused. If anyone wanted to send me a PM to clear things up, I promise I will pretend you didn't. ;)

MickeyPeace

Cant talk about a t shirt?

what the heck? I've never heard of anything so ridiculous. Did it have profanity on it? If not, what is going on with the t shirt. This is causing more attention to it.

mitchk

I have almost all of his tributes. Great work, I just finished downloading The Land part 3 of 3. :sohappy: I said it once, I'll say it again ... Martin ... Your the man :wave:

jhastings74

I'm exhausted today...stayed up WAY too late watching your videos, Martin.

Put me down as liking the Kilomanjaro Safaris video the best (although they are all great...), though I may be partial since I'm a former CM...

Thanks for helping to bring some Disney into my day!:wave:

French Quarter

So far I only got a chance to watch your Animal Kingdom: Africa video but I wanted to say that it is fantastic. It transports me there and gets me so excited for my upcoming visit to AK. Thanks!

FigmentJedi

Can't wait to see some of the new material that'll come out of the WDW/DL trip.
To quote Nintendo exec Reggie Fils-Aime, "My body is ready"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom