Favorite Martins videos

jeffk410

Original Poster
So recently I just got into Martin's videos and they are amazing. I would like to say thank you for his dedication, but what are some of you guys must see videos?
List some of your favorite's.

Xethis

I watch Martin's Haunted Mansion video at least once a week, lol. Even if its just running while I'm working on something else. Thanks Martin! :)

fractal

I really enjoyed the Horizon's tribute.

Unfortunately I never rode Horizon's and this is the closest I can come to it.

Matt and Kelly

I too have only recently started watching Martin's videos and I must say, I was floored by the Tower of Terror video. I've only seen a couple to this point, but everything has been terrific.

I really can't wait to watch a few more...maybe I'll have to do that during a slow point at work today :lookaroun

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Naturally mine is SSE.

Horizons was enjoyable as well. I would say that I would enjoy all of them. Im not a huge fireworks or parade guy, so I might skip those.

jeffk410

Original Poster
Ahh. Haven't seen the t-shirts I guess I should get on that. Any clue if theres an old key west one? I was searching for it, but all I could find was Carribbean beach resort.

I liked the MNSSHP 09 video.

I shall be watching the HM video tonight!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Ahh. Haven't seen the t-shirts I guess I should get on that. Any clue if theres an old key west one? I was searching for it, but all I could find was Carribbean beach resort.

I liked the MNSSHP 09 video.

I shall be watching the HM video tonight!
The t-shirt thing is somewhat of an inside joke. I am not sure if I am allowed to talk about it but if discussion of it is permitted Martin will surely do it.

Grizzly Hall 71

The Living Seas without a doubt. I felt like I was in the 90's all over again.

Oh and the Countdown To Extinction video (Aka dinosaur) was great as well. If you really want to see Dinosaur in it's prime (even though it's still a GREAT ride) watch this video.

French Quarter

Ok. 14 posts in and it's time for someone to spill the beans. Who is this Martin and where are these videos? You all make them sound so good. I want to watch!

jeffk410

Original Poster
google martin's videos walt disney world. I am not sure if we are allowed to post links through wdwmagic?

Martin is a member on this site who puts together some amazing videos that a lot of people on here watch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom