Favorite drinks?

amysue22

the iced mochas that come out of a machine at resort restaurants. they're actually not that great compared to, say Starbucks, but I associate those with some great trip memories

WDWoptmist

Literally anything from La Cava De Tequila!

Attachments

• margs.jpg
    margs.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 27

NiarrNDisney

For me, it's not the drink itself -- I'm partial to extra dry Polish vodka martinis, which can be made anywhere as long as the young kid of a bartender doesn't mistake a extra dry martini for a martini with extra gobs of dry vermouth instead of none at all (Winston Churchill said the best martini was made when you whisper the word vermouth over the shaker). Instead, I like scouting out the best locations for a drink at WDW. For what it's worth, my top five places (in randomly changing order) are:

* The aforementioned Victoria Lounge, to hear the water flow by and the comfy seating
* Mizner's Lounge in the Grand Fla, listening to the big band play right outside
* The Belle Vue Lounge in the Boardwalk hotel. Not hugely advertised, but fun atmosphere of old radio shows and nice comfy couches to, well, lounge in.
* Rose and Crown at UK Epcot....just to hear the accents.
* The bluezoo lounge at Swan/Dolphin, to take in the fresh New England seafood smells.

I love a perfect "skanky" bird which is a Dirty Martini with a splash of lemon. Usually I am not a fan of Vermouth but when I make myself a martini at home I use a small appliance known as a Misto which is a olive oil sprayer. Just the tiniest spritz of Vermouth on a martini glass seems to be just the right amount.

As for amazing bars with even better bartenders I totally agree with your list.
You may also like:

- Crews Cup found at the Yacht Club
- Rix Lounge at Coronado Springs which is known for their concoction and desert "martinis"
- Territory Lounge adjacent to Artist Point in the Wilderness Lodge
- the Wave Lounge which is probably one of the best bars on property

Chip318

It can be found at the Fife and Drum Tavern in the American Pavilion and at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square at Magic Kingdom :) The Magic Kingdom version however is a little different, the ice cream being on top rather than in the middle, more like a Dole Whip float, but with slush rather than pineapple juice

IMG_1945_zps3781f0c2.jpg
Thanks cant wait

mouse_luv

My absolute fave is the iced green tea at Teppan Edo.

Sparberry at Club Cool as well as Inca Kola, but I really really miss the Krest Ginger Ale and Smart Watermelon they used to have there. I also like the Plum Wine and the Strawberry Oolong Tea slush at "Joy of Tea" kiosk in China at EPCOT. There's a Sake I like at Japan there too but I can't think of the name right now.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom