Fast & Furious: Supercharged coming in 2017

Evolution

Original Poster
It's official! Disaster closes September 8, 2015 and Beetlejuice will be closing later this year.

Fast-Furious-rendering.jpg

Source

Last edited:

captainmoch

...please tell me it's an entirely different attraction that simply shares the name. I mean, it sort of sounds like that, but I'm not convinced.

It's official! Disaster closes September 8, 2015 and Beetlejuice will be closing later this year. Going to be set in San Francisco.

Fast-and-Furious-queue-line-rendering-1170x658.jpg

Source
How does this confirm anything? I couldn't get on it wanted me to approve access to some server sounds like crap to me. Either that or a site ment to pass a virus on. When Comcast Universal announces it I will believe it.

The article attached to bizjournal link has a screen shot off the blog article and the name on that article Michael DoQui doesn't exist on the universal blog site it self. I did a search and go nothing. Some one faked the screen shot. Also I didn't see the articles on the side of the screen shot in the blog either. I don't think this real. Sorry to burst every ones bubbles. This isn't happening so fast. Which is to say anything is possible in the future just not going to happen two weeks from now.

Also it very easy to take the pictures from the hollywood Universal studios release and attach it to a site.

GLaDOS

The article attached to bizjournal link has a screen shot off the blog article and the name on that article Michael DoQui doesn't exist on the universal blog site it self. I did a search and go nothing. Some one faked the screen shot. Also I didn't see the articles on the side of the screen shot in the blog either. I don't think this real. Sorry to burst every ones bubbles. This isn't happening so fast. Which is to say anything is possible in the future just not going to happen two weeks from now.

Also it very easy to take the pictures from the hollywood Universal studios release and attach it to a site.

What's with you? Did you bet your entire life's savings that F&F wouldn't come to Orlando or something? That post isn't fake. Mike DoQui is a senior show producer at Universal.

And the art of the queue is NOT from Hollywood, so your last sentence there is bunk.

Evolution

Original Poster

Lol. They password-protected the site after they realized it was published early. I still have the article up on my laptop.

JT3000

I'd just like to point out that we've now had two threads about a F&F announcement that didn't happen. Can we hold off until an official announcement from now on? ;)

GLaDOS

I'd just like to point out that we've now had two threads about a F&F announcement that didn't happen. Can we hold off until an official announcement from now on? ;)

Technically this one happened, it just wasn't supposed to. Universal's RSS feed sent it out to anyone who was subscribed to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom