Fast & Furious: Supercharged coming in 2017

JT3000

Technically this one happened, it just wasn't supposed to. Universal's RSS feed sent it out to anyone who was subscribed to it.

Screw-ups are still unofficial. And they haven't rushed to make it official like some thought they would.

TalkingHead

Given their track record, I'm surprised Universal didn't announce this at 5:00 on Friday before a holiday weekend.

Well, a 5:00 on a random Tuesday in late August will have to suffice.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Given their track record, I'm surprised Universal didn't announce this at 5:00 on Friday before a holiday weekend.

Well, a 5:00 on a random Tuesday in late August will have to suffice.

I am surprised they didn't wait until construction started.

I know someone earlier in the thread mentioned this, but can anyone else confirm that Beetlejuice is moving?

Mukta

Damn it. I arrive the week after and I love Disaster!! What is with the short timelines to close classic attractions?!

Evolution

Original Poster

I know someone earlier in the thread mentioned this, but can anyone else confirm that Beetlejuice is moving?

I can't confirm, but insiders have said that's it's moving to where Fear Factor Live is.

This blog post doesn't say it's set in San Francisco like the other one did.

misterID

If it's another simulator... *yawn*

Hope its something very cool, with ride vehicles that actually move through physical sets. I can deal with screens just not staring at a screen the entire rid.

Last edited:

Next Big Thing

I think because both Disaster and Beetlejuice (and Twister likely before years end) are all closing, they wanted to give the reason. Didn't want to make it seem like a DHS situation where they were just closing everything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom