Fantasyland Permits

djkidkaz

Mine ride is oing vertical as i type this. Theyre setting the second piece of steel right now. Concrete block wall on north side is up. Finally, progress above the wall!

Not sure I understand, are you saying they are actually laying the coaster track now?

Tom

Beta Return
Not sure I understand, are you saying they are actually laying the coaster track now?

Yes. As of 1pm today they had 4-5 column assemblies staning, which will support lift 1. I hae photos but wont land at home until 11pm tonight. Im sure one of the local park stalkers will upload them first.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yes. As of 1pm today they had 4-5 column assemblies staning, which will support lift 1. I hae photos but wont land at home until 11pm tonight. Im sure one of the local park stalkers will upload them first.

Great stuff, looking forward to seeing your pics!

Tom

Beta Return
At MCO still, but was able to upload these three to my forum album. I'll put high res up online later.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tom

Beta Return
Written Blog internet. Yay!

two cranes and a concrete pump on site today. Major work going on.

the track path is hard to determine. I'm thinking that's just a lift and drop, because that's where one lift should be. Hard to tell if the track will dip or hop.

Rob562

If think that might be Lift 2, the one inside the mine. It seems to generally go east-to-west. I think Lift 1 is more SE-to-NW, pointing over toward Beast's castle.

It also makes sense that they start working on the track with Lift 2, as that'll have to be closed in by the showbuilding.

-Rob

Tom

Beta Return
If think that might be Lift 2, the one inside the mine. It seems to generally go east-to-west. I think Lift 1 is more SE-to-NW, pointing over toward Beast's castle.

It also makes sense that they start working on the track with Lift 2, as that'll have to be closed in by the showbuilding.

-Rob

You're right, it's 2. I didn't have any plans with me on the trip. They are indeed starting there since they need to enclose it.

EDIT: On a side note, the new mountain will almost completely block the view of Little Mermaid when standing by the FL dark rides.

WDWFREAK53

You're right, it's 2. I didn't have any plans with me on the trip. They are indeed starting there since they need to enclose it.

EDIT: On a side note, the new mountain will almost completely block the view of Little Mermaid when standing by the FL dark rides.

I love that...I love turning a corner and having something "unveiled" to me rather than just seeing it from a distance. Kind of like how Cinderella's Castle is unveiled to you after you turn the corner but can't see it from walking underneath the train station.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom