Fantasyland/Mine Train aerial image update

kap91

now they need to address the bottle neck that is the plaza between IASW and PPF.. that is one congested area!

Aside from the new pathway they constructed when they built the new bathrooms I think the only really effective way of doing that would be partial demolition of either PPF or IASW

Bocabear

Aside from the new pathway they constructed when they built the new bathrooms I think the only really effective way of doing that would be partial demolition of either PPF or IASW
I think it is a situation that cannot be remedied ... a flaw in the design... you are right , without demolition it cannot be fixed, and the payoff while pleasant, would not increase anyone's bottom line.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
The sign and archway are installed, and if you look closely, it appears so are some of the lamp posts on the planters as well as what might appear to be umbrella tops. Here's hoping that some greenery is added to those planters (trees would be great). Anything to break up the expansive courtyard.
image.jpg
image.jpg

MOXOMUMD

The sign and archway are installed, and if you look closely, it appears so are some of the lamp posts on the planters as well as what might appear to be umbrella tops. Here's hoping that some greenery is added to those planters (trees would be great). Anything to break up the expansive courtyard. View attachment 39476View attachment 39477
Trees would make a nice addition. I guess we'll wait (some more) and find out.

Sped2424

I wouldn't call it a flaw, I doubt the original design team worried about the numbers ops is trying to get now.
He is right, they built the park in the 70's and it was designed in the late 60's doubt they knew about the numbers of guest this park would be pulling in day to day. But how could this problem be fixed, maybe partial demolition of Pinocchio's village haus and some re working of the isaw entrance?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom