Fantasyland Aerials?

Vernonpush

That contradicts what is shown on this map from the One Man's Dream exhibit:

http://.smugmug.com/Walt-Disney-World/Adam-Roths-WDW-519-52012/i-GqSjMPt/0/L/DSC02335-L.jpg

If we go by that map then the little yellow tent will be a food location since it is " deep orange" like Be Our Guest & Gaston's.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
http://.smugmug.com/Walt-Disney-World/Adam-Roths-WDW-519-52012/i-GqSjMPt/0/L/DSC02335-L.jpg

I wish I could find a higher resolution image of this map since there are a few details I am curious about but can't make out. There is a little yellow rectangle just north of the Mad Tea Party but the label isn't readable. There is also a lot of detail in the area just north of Casey Jr that isn't clear in this picture.

Gregoryp73

That contradicts what is shown on this map from the One Man's Dream exhibit:

Why couldn't they make the dumbo show building just a little rounder on the backside...it would have made a great hidden mickey.

bdearl41

disneyaerials6-13-12014.jpg

If you look at the curved part of the "yellow tent" construction, it appears as if there is a service window. Makes perfect sense for this to be food, as the nearest food to this part of the park is in Tomorrowland.

ctxak98

Does anybody know when they will possible start testing the waterfalls and stuff? It looks like they are pretty far along with the beast area and the little mermaid so I was just wondering? or do they probably have to wait for outer area of snow white to be done due to the water all kind of flows into one another?

ChristianG

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but in that aerial picture above me, it looks like the Blue and Red tents are going to be connected. Any idea why?

wdweric2.0

according to that map, the yellow tent is not Pete's Silly Sideshow, but the big existing red one is. The interesting thing is that it is color coded yellow which means it is some sort of attraction. Now my guess would be a meet and greet similar to what was their prior (queue through the shop).

Ignohippo

Why couldn't they make the dumbo show building just a little rounder on the backside...it would have made a great hidden mickey.

The hidden Mickey is a 3/4 view, and consists of the two tents (ears), the circular park area (head), and water play area (nose).

If you turn the construction photo (above) over, you can see it.

Ignohippo

Anyone know what's happened to the Casey Jr. quick food location that was supposed to go next to Dumbo?

The pad is there for it, but it hasn't shown up yet and isn't on that map. Has it been cancelled?

bdearl41

First, Thanks so much Scuttle!! I LOVE your updates!! What is the small blue tent going to be? It's infront of the big yellow tent in this pic. Is that just some sort of a rest area? or a concesssion stand?

I believe that if the yellow tent is a food kiosk, then the blue tent will act as a covered eating area.

bdearl41

according to that map, the yellow tent is not Pete's Silly Sideshow, but the big existing red one is. The interesting thing is that it is color coded yellow which means it is some sort of attraction. Now my guess would be a meet and greet similar to what was their prior (queue through the shop).

Good eye! I wouldnt be suprised if its an interactive fun house of sorts. Could be a great people eater and get people in the cool for a while.

Condorman

Here's a closer look -- click on it to make it larger. As mentioned earlier, the unbuilt orange tent in the rear will be counter service, and that circular area in front (similar to Casey's Wet Area) will have dining tables and a central tent -- I'm assuming much like, or at least to replace, that dancing tent they used to have just past the old Dumbo location near the restrooms by Village Haus. You get a better idea of Pete's Silly Sideshow, although whether it will have an animatronic performance like Cosmic Ray's or midway games a la Dinoland U.S.A. is still unknown. Could be both. The hallway connecting both tents has a pair of passages, one front-of-house and one back-of-house; pretty much any solid interior lines or inner-circles are for back-of-house employee/storage, etc. I like the second rail spur that shoots towards the northeast. Never noticed that before. Nice touch.

Map.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom