Fantasmic Reopening Watch

ceecee101

So we haven’t been to WDW in over 10 years. We love F! and this is a special trip for us. However we have never gone without doing the dining package. Alas, being there mid-November it’s not an option. Assuming it’s standby only what time should we line up. A bit worried as we’re old folks now, 90 minutes would be REALLY hard.

mattpeto

So we haven’t been to WDW in over 10 years. We love F! and this is a special trip for us. However we have never gone without doing the dining package. Alas, being there mid-November it’s not an option. Assuming it’s standby only what time should we line up. A bit worried as we’re old folks now, 90 minutes would be REALLY hard.
Some of our insiders here did suggest it would be on Genie+, which make the most sense since it was a FP+ previously and DHS needs the inventory.

evenstephan

Do the Fantasmic dining packages require prepayment like some other special dining? I'll be looking to make a reservation soon for a trip in early January, and we haven't quite settled the size of my party. If it books like a normal ADR, I'll look to make it for the larger number (then call to change it if fewer people can attend), but if it requires pre-payment, I'll look to make the booking for the number that I now know will be able to attend.

nickys

Premium Member
Do the Fantasmic dining packages require prepayment like some other special dining? I'll be looking to make a reservation soon for a trip in early January, and we haven't quite settled the size of my party. If it books like a normal ADR, I'll look to make it for the larger number (then call to change it if fewer people can attend), but if it requires pre-payment, I'll look to make the booking for the number that I now know will be able to attend.
No prepayment required.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
My hope is a fully upgraded lighting package / projections, new fountains (unlikely it seems), and an updated pyro package.
I really hope they updated the fountains too, they did do a fountain test where the water was very high and the World of Color fountains I think can get up to 200 feet high so that's encouraging at least.
fantasmicfountaintest9221-scaled.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom