News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

Doug Means

Please explain how she would be late and they would have full choreography with with her ready to go?
She’s supposed to be on the ground right now.
maybe she has to know both the ground choreography and float? Just in case she's needed on the ground.

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
I’m guessing Minnie was late to getting on the float because I can’t think of any other justification for her not to be on the float…
She was moved to the ground for distancing when parade was rehearsed. Moving back to non-Covid parade would contractually require another rehearsal process. In short, park management won’t spend the money.

TTA94

Unfortunately I was right that they were going to make the finale mostly instrumental. Not a fan of the new intro narrator either. They could have done a much better job than this.

Glad I got to see the real full FoF before Covid.

jrhwdw

Unfortunately I was right that they were going to make the finale mostly instrumental. Not a fan of the new intro narrator either. They could have done a much better job than this.

Glad I got to see the real full FoF before Covid.
I'm surprised that the 50th got into the Opening Announcement. So we need another new Announcement after the 50th.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Parades are back at Walt Disney World with the return of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade at Magic Kingdom​

Festival-of-Fantasy-Parade_Full_46684.jpg

Festival-of-Fantasy-Parade_Full_46704.jpg

Festival-of-Fantasy-Parade_Full_46693.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom