News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

jrhwdw

Interesting Choices........ No Anna, No Finale Girls Daisy and Minnie are walking so Mickey's Audio loop can't be used. A bit Surprising after MMFF....I don't hate it, I'm glad it's back but MK should have gone for contact like MMFF .I don't get it....

tathompson87

I’m guessing Minnie was late to getting on the float because I can’t think of any other justification for her not to be on the float…

jrhwdw

Only thing I can think of is that they didn't know they'd have distancing gone when they approved the budget. Anyone that was in a pair and had physical contact is gone.
FOF can't change course at the last second? I've never produced a Parade so what do i know.

MMFF with Contact opened Feb 25th. You would think FOF could have erased the contact issue between Feb 26th and now.

mattpeto

They are running this parade twice and seem to double-down on that point from Disney Parks Blog:

Beginning today, the anniversary of its debut in 2014, the beloved “Disney Festival of Fantasy” parade is back – this time winding its way through the park not once, but twice each day!

Since we are angry we lost performers, just wondering if running in twice a day save Disney money?

SoFloMagic

FOF can't change course at the last second? I've never produced a Parade so what do i know.

MMFF with Contact opened Feb 25th. You would think FOF could have erased the contact issue between Feb 26th and now.
Not if they approved a set spend and don't want to go beyond. I mean what other reason would there be to cut the beast out of the literal opening shot of the opening float?

jrhwdw

They are running this parade twice and seem to double-down on that point from Disney Parks Blog:

Beginning today, the anniversary of its debut in 2014, the beloved “Disney Festival of Fantasy” parade is back – this time winding its way through the park not once, but twice each day!

Since we are angry we lost performers, just wondering if running in twice a day save Disney money?
I'm still excited FOF is now Twice A Day!! MK was lot more unwilling to do that than DL Pre COVID.

IanDLBZF

All the dancers at the start are cut. Beast, Anna, and all the princes.

Each other unit has 2-4 dancers and massive full elements are gone. Tinkerbells rock gone. Only two stilt walkers.

SAVAGE.
Exact numbers follow. Courtesy of @ThatDisneyBoi on Twitter.
Performers missing from FOF:

Swan court (6) & princes (also Anna) (4)

Tangled (2)

Little Mermaid seahorses (2)

Lost boys (2)

Brave unit (9)

Maleficent (2)

Finale (10)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom