Fall 2013 Mickey Monitor - AP Magnet inside

ILOVEDISNEY

I got mine yesterday. I have been an AP since 2006. My wife is an AP too, but she does not get the Mickey Monitor. Does anyone know why? Also, when were the last magnets distributed to APs? I almost bought one on eBay for $29.99 US last week.

JimboJones123

Every time I come across a terrible driver around town, I first assume they must not be local and give them a little grace....

Then I notice the AP magnet and curse the hell out of them.

Thanks for always using your AP magnets A-holes.

MissM

Original Poster
I got mine yesterday. I have been an AP since 2006. My wife is an AP too, but she does not get the Mickey Monitor. Does anyone know why? Also, when were the last magnets distributed to APs? I almost bought one on eBay for $29.99 US last week.
They send one Mickey Monitor per household, not per Passholder. (Though for awhile a couple years ago, we were getting two in error; one for both of us.)

I've never gotten a Passholder magnet before and I've been an AP for years. They were originally only sending these out to NEW AP's only (not renewals or existing Passholders) as part of a "welcome" package but got so many inquiries about them, decided to do a larger run for ALL AP's.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom