espn the weekend

bosoxrock3410

Original Poster
I saw on the Espn website which players will be there but how do you know which day those players will be there? And if you have a season pass can you get into the event? Any info by tomm. will be very helpful Thanks!

WDWBro

There's no way of knowing what days the players will be there other than the special schedule they hand out at the Studios on the days of the event.

And yes, you can get in with a season pass. The event is free for every guest that enters DHS, as it takes place all over the park.

WDWBro

After around 5 PM, the only events left are usually 1 or 2 Q&As and live Sportscenter broadcast.

The meat of the events take place from 9 AM to 4 PM.

WDWFigment

I'm watching the Dodgers-Braves preseason game right now on ESPNHD, and they keep mentioning players they've seen in their hotel who will be at ESPN the Weekend and showing shots of the parks!

bugsbunny

One player you won't be seeing is Roger Clemens. I saw today that he is bowing out of the Weekend for obvious reasons.

palmage

I was at the ESPN having lunch yesterday.
Mike Tirico was on the air but they weren't piping the sound to the cafe.
Had a Bears corner back as a guest.
Couldn't here anything.

palmage

I was at the ESPN having lunch yesterday.
Mike Tirico was on the air but they weren't piping the sound to the cafe.
Had a Bears corner back as a guest.
Couldn't here anything.

Piebald

Dana Jacobson is not very cute in person .... :cry::cry:

On a side note, I took my friend to Indiana Jones cause he had never seen it and we were killing time in between ESPN stuff....that show SUCKS!

Seriously, how is it still showing? I understand how people can not like LMA or other shows but at least LMA has a bit of a "wow" factor to it.... Indy is just plain terrible. The hosts were horrible. We could barely hear any of the hosts and it just sounded like mumbling with some random stunts thrown in. When the show ended my friend was like "That's it?...." ... it was bad.

ESPN weekend was fun though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom