EpcotServo's SEP. 27th EPCOT Update: You & Me, plus the camera makes 3

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Hey everyone! Time for a (gasp) EPCOT Update! Let's get on goings before the goings gets!

EPCOT Center

-Spaceship Earth was in great shape, no missing or broken effects to speak of.

-So I finally got around to seeing STORMSTRUCK. Meh. I think it's a very old-style-Futurechoice-theatre-style attraction, and it's great for EPCOT, but the LONG wait time really keeps it from being a must-see.

-I have two Kim Possible pictures of mysterious goings on. The screens in innoventions is beyond me, I'm excited to see just how it'll work. While waiting for StormStruck, I heard the unmistakable sound of the ringtone you hear on your phone in the game, but it was too loud for a phone though, and I never heard it again. Odd! We should be getting to do it October I believe.

-Innoventions has maps of the buildings again.

-World Showcase was packed with the Food & Wine goings ons.

-The lead singer of Big Bad Vodoo Daddy called it EPCOT Center during the second set. Way to go!

-Fellow Anime fans should note that Japan is now selling the Rae (Evangelion) Revoltech figure now, for $35.95.

OK, that's it for the talkingwords. On to the PicturePixels!

Enjoy!

http://picasaweb.google.com/EpcotSe...akes3?authkey=QIfUGVI2MlU#5251154760644234466

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
-So I finally got around to seeing STORMSTRUCK. Meh. I think it's a very old-style-Futurechoice-theatre-style attraction, and it's great for EPCOT, but the LONG wait time really keeps it from being a must-see.

-Innoventions has maps of the buildings again.
We couldn't find the former when we were there, perhaps the latter might have helped! :lol:

BSikor

I heard him call it Epcot Center at the second show. I didn't see you there. I was in the third row on the left side of the stage.

dxwwf3

Also Andy in The Office called the park "EPCOT Center" in the season premiere last Thursday. I would be willing to bet that nationally the park is more known by the previous name.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Someone loves the Big Bad Voodoo Daddy's! :lol:

Thanks for the pictoral update Travis. As always, you do what you can to make the minions who live too far away feel like they're there with you.

:sohappy:

ICP06

-I have two Kim Possible pictures of mysterious goings on. The screens in innoventions is beyond me, I'm excited to see just how it'll work. While waiting for StormStruck, I heard the unmistakable sound of the ringtone you hear on your phone in the game, but it was too loud for a phone though, and I never heard it again. Odd!

The noise you heard was from the Innoventions East Kidcot stop. On the left panel behind the tables, there are a few red buttons that you can push to hear the respective sound effects. A few of the full time CMs at Innoventions like to get each kid to push one after they're done with the colouring. If I remember correctly, it's suggested as best practice during training.

That said, I can't wait go try the Kim Possible thing for myself!

EpcotServo

Original Poster
The noise you heard was from the Innoventions East Kidcot stop. On the left panel behind the tables, there are a few red buttons that you can push to hear the respective sound effects. A few of the full time CMs at Innoventions like to get each kid to push one after they're done with the colouring. If I remember correctly, it's suggested as best practice during training.

That said, I can't wait go try the Kim Possible thing for myself!

Ah ha! That was one of my theories. Thanks for the answer!
:wave:

hpyhnt 1000

Whoo hoo! You finally made it back to Epcot! :sohappy: A most excellent update, and I gotta say, you had some great one liners in this one. Great job! :wave:

Spyne

Thanks for another update EpcotServo! It's sort of weird to see shots of Epcot, knowing I was just there a few days ago. I'm still kind of in the "post-Disney depression" stage, so I'm kind of sad to be back home. :( But your pictures are reminding me though of the awesome time I had. :D

bayoutinkbelle

Thanks for the update! Great shots from the shows. As opposed to the post-trip blues, your update has stoked my excitement for my trip. One week from today, and I'll be at Epcot. :sohappy::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom