News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Ayla

They seem to currently be broadcasting from Candlelight.

Edited to add: Duh. They start at 9:30 right now because of Candlelight. Still plenty of time for them to cut over to Luminous at 9:30. Carry on. 🤣🤣
They're currently babbling on about nonsense...I wish they'd just start the livestream 5 mins before the fireworks start. I had to mute them.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Pre-show music isnt't bad so far, I need some Bunsindre Reel though. Not sure anything can ever top that one IMO.
Speaking of this song, I just learned this summer there is a groovy dance remix. My hubby played it one night while we were having a date-night in and I was like "WAIT A DANG MINUTE" 😂

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
They're currently babbling on about nonsense...I wish they'd just start the livestream 5 mins before the fireworks start. I had to mute them.
I generally mute these live feeds until the show starts for exactly that reason. I tried leaving the audio on for this to hear some of the pre-show music, but I just could not. I had to mute it, much as I wanted to listen to the pre-show audio.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
At least thirty people deep at the rail starting in Norway around to the Christmas tree. Sorry for the blur walking and clicking aint working well
IMG_1479.jpeg

Preshow - One of the first songs I know from one of my spotify playlists, and the last one I shazammed successfully. Musa Paradisa by Maajo. This one isn't hitting, but we'll know the rest soon enough.

Dr.GrantSeeker

Pre-show music isnt't bad so far, I need some Bunsindre Reel though. Not sure anything can ever top that one IMO.
Where are you standing? We are over in between Italy and America and we can’t hear anything with Candlelight playing to our left!

Edit: music just started playing now that Candlelight is over!

jmvd20

Speaking of this song, I just learned this summer there is a groovy dance remix. My hubby played it one night while we were having a date-night in and I was like "WAIT A DANG MINUTE" 😂

I still get goosebumps hearing that song (even the remix you posted) and remembering the times waiting around the lagoon for ROE to start. My entire point earlier that a show must produce emotion to become memorable, if not it is nothing more than something to do in the moment that is soon forgotten. World Showcase Lagoon is the perfect venue to create a memorable experience with the water, torches, and numerous countries being represented. My hopes are high right now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom