Epcot's 25th Ideas

jedimaster1227 said:
Nicely said, what was once Epcot on the backburner will Rock n' Rollercoaster didn't boost MGM (Or should I say, Disney Studios) to a full day park, but it is still only a half day park. Because of this Disney is investing in Epcot to make sure that it stays a full day park and that it doesn't become severely outdated. With a new Canada film, a new Norway film, the possibility of a brand new future world pavilion and the inevitable return of the Dreamfinder, Epcot seems set for its 30th anniversary. I say the 30th anniversary because lets face the facts, they arent closing the park to work on everything, but they are closing attractions one by one for the rehab train. TLS is almost done. Next is WOL and UoE. Following this will be new additions (attractions or rehabs) to the World Showcase, last but not least at all will be the reintroduction of the Dreamfinder to the Imagination pavilion.
Im trying to remember BUt it's too difficult. DId they open any new atrtactions when WDW turned "25"? I don't think so. Maybe they are going to go with an approach that will be like, "The Next 25 Years will be Better" or something along those lines in that the park will be freshened up for the celebration, then The park will go through a total refurb from the ground up in some locations. we have to remember that this park is a large park, yet if u have kids it's not a park that is ful of attractions to stay for the day. so maybe the plan is to turn it into a more kid-friendly park. such as they are doing with the "Kids Korners"9i think that's what they are called) in all of the countries pavillions.

jedimaster1227

Well, that may be true but you also remember that the parks are targeted towards all different types of age appropriate audiences. WDW recieved a nice sprucing for its 25th and the addition of Animal Kingdom's construction was Disney's gift (curse) to us. :lol:

tomm4004

Mystic said:
I live in Toronto and that movie is so old that my office building isn't even built yet!
That's a good excuse to give to your boss if you ever miss work.

Is there even room for a raft ride? The problem with country attractions is that a corporation, most likely from said country, has to sponsor any new add-ons. And it would have to be a corporation that would appeal to tourists. Right now, I can't think of any Canadian corporations that fit the bill.

If Disney continues with their concept of bringing ideas from other parks, I would love to see Mystic Rhythms (from TDS) perhaps where the African Outpost goes, Stormrider (also from TDS) in a weather type pavilion where the WofL is. Or use the Pooh's Honey Hunt/Aquatopia technology for some type of weather-related attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom