Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Details

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
A Mondavi winemaking tour and a free “Lifestyles Experience” on food, wine and entertaining are new at this year’s Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Oct. 20-Nov. 18 at Walt Disney World Resort.

The festival, now in its sixth year, is one of the largest in the world and features more than 100 wineries as well as cuisine from more than 30 countries and regions of the world. In addition to the 11 Epcot World Showcase countries, booths will offer culinary samplings from New Zealand, Spain, Scandinavia, Ireland and other countries, with appetizer-sized tastings from $1 to $4.50.

Admission to the festival’s daily wine and beer tastings is free with park admission. Evening events, including Grand Tastings and Winemaker Dinners, are an additional charge. For more information, visit www.disneyworld.com/foodandwine

Lofatrules

I went to the Food and Wine Festival last year and let me tell you I not sure which was worse, how full I was, how drunk I was, or how little money I had left. I think we bought something to eat and drink at every single kiosk in world showcase and since there were 6 of us we bought one of everything and shared it. Even the warm Saki from Japan. It was great and I had to roll out of the exit.:hurl:

Sean23

I have been to the Food and Wine festival the last three years, I like to sample foods from all over the world. I usually go about 4 times a week during this festival. I was at Epcot on saturday and the booths for the festival are up and ready to go for this saturday.

Chris

I'm going to make it just in time for the last weekend of the festival. Can't miss all of the good food. We buy one of everything and share it. I'll miss the additional food that was available in the millenium pavilion. They had some very good middle eastern food. It's a shame I'm not a wine drinker. Sounds like I am realy missing out on some good stuff there too.

Chernabog

My girlfriend and I are going to be at the festival next weekend. Neither of us have ever been and we're really looking forward to the trip. Especially all the great food!:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom