EE test , looked like joe was riding it

Connor002

Mmmmmmmmmmm
homersig0qq.jpg

I heard they werent people testing until January 6th. Now this could be a different situation. Its looking like my trips to DAK will be going up within the next month. Im really happy to see this.

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
This is REALLY exciting for someone who hopes to get into the college program for this coming march... my interview is tomorrow over the phone! WISH ME LUCK! :slurp: :kiss: :king: :wave: :lookaroun :slurp:

yensidtlaw1969

I can also attest (although I don't have to, he's got pics) to Imagineeers (I guess) riding Everest. I was there on the 10th and saw someone with brown hair (not the same person in the pic) riding everest and later someone woth white/gray hair (I beleieve the same guy) sitting in the back row. Each time they were the only ones in the car.

I thought it was Joe too.

Yensid "No-time-for-a-funny-anecdote" tlaw1969

celestia

Mr Disney said:
This is REALLY exciting for someone who hopes to get into the college program for this coming march... my interview is tomorrow over the phone! WISH ME LUCK! :slurp: :kiss: :king: :wave: :lookaroun :slurp:

I'm on my second college program right now, and just applied to extend until may, hope to see you here and good luck!
:sohappy: :wave: :sohappy:

Epcot82Guy

Actually, the later transfer may make alot of sense. Even if Everest is ready, there is the holiday season to consider. With Disney still be a bit short staffed, placing a fairly large (since this attraction will likely need a pretty large base) CM group in a brand new setting during the Holiday rush might spell disaster and really have little return for the company. If they wait the extra week or so, they can test the ride on thinner crowds, get used to operations and the inevitable glitches, and have a smooth opening PLUS leave people in tact for the rush before. This also would give a push for locals to come fill the gates more in January if soft openings are happening (and pull up attendance which isn't an issue in late Dec.)

Just a thought...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom