Palm
Strangeling, jt04, Next Big Thing, Shaman, mvieguy
Gator
Vinmann, Scor1pion
Market
TomHendricks

Heh! :D

G00fyDad

I didn't get offended by anything and that's stupid to say. It was clogging up/taking over the thread.

Who said you got offended?

It was getting a little out of control. I felt funny every time I reposted the list. I knew that sooner or later it was going to get on someone's nerves. And I played with the idea of creating the poll yesterday morning. I should have went and done that in the beginning.

Last edited:

roj2323

from save pi on june/27/15:
DSCN0148.JPG

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Mousesteps has much more recent photos and the whole area is happening quickly now. But I anticipate the garage will open with the new area at the same time. Sometime in 2016 apparently.

I looked at their update; The garage isn't much further along then the other picture so I would agree that unless the pace picks up it won't be done until sometime in 2016. It's looking like both the Town Center and garage could be completed by spring, but I don't think we would see all the tenants by then.

jt04

I looked at their update; The garage isn't much further along then the other picture so I would agree that unless the pace picks up it won't be done until sometime in 2016. It's looking like both the Town Center and garage could be completed by spring, but I don't think we would see all the tenants by then.

I continually remind people of the amazing scope of this project but continue to be amazed by it anyway.

Looks like summer 2016 to me too before everything is completed. But then comes NBA and whatever else they have planned. The competition must be looking on in awe right now.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I continually remind people of the amazing scope of this project but continue to be amazed by it anyway.

Looks like summer 2016 to me too before everything is completed. But then comes NBA and whatever else they have planned. The competition must be looking on in awe right now.

I am still going with early 2017 before it's totally complete.

djkidkaz

In regards to the tenants, I worked for a company that would send me across the country setting up their stores for them. I would have five days working 8am to 8pm with a newly hired staff who knew nothing to get it up and running, including setting up the computer systems, getting the whole store stocked, shelves on walls, gondolas setup, etc. So once the building is done, tenants could essentially go in VERY quickly!

They could also copy what they did at the Landing. Just let guests walk through the area to sit and relax and then open up shops one at a time as the vendors are ready.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom