DVC Website

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Original Poster
It seems like the DVC website has become even more unstable and unusable than ever before. Unless you like watching the spinning circle.

Big Ben

I've called about making reservations for something in particular for an upcoming trip FIVE times, and no lie, received five different answers!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It seems like the DVC website has become even more unstable and unusable than ever before. Unless you like watching the spinning circle.
You’re probably not gonna see what you want anyway…
Seriously…I’ve almost forgetten I even have the thing…except when the due bill came. Unless I’m wrong…I own a share of a logjammed system with borrowing restrictions and no tickets for sale…what did I miss?
I've called about making reservations for something in particular for an upcoming trip FIVE times, and no lie, received five different answers!
You might be trying too hard…

…by the way - I saw you crying after the game tonight 😉

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
It's endemic of Disney IT in general - My wife just did a general WDW room search, and she received this:

06F1C827-52BD-4847-8918-773207C0F6D0.jpeg

A 46 minute wait for a webpage to load?? I don’t have the words. Certainly not family-friendly ones.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Side note: This digital card thing is utterly stupid. Not intuitive at all, and takes more time (at least for us) than getting out our blue card, which is always close at hand when we have visited the parks in the past.
I'd rather have a physical blue card too. Hate it that DVC cards went digital. It's just another Disney cost-cutting measure, imo.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I'd rather have a physical blue card too. Hate it that DVC cards went digital. It's just another Disney cost-cutting measure, imo.
The reply I received is that too many former members still had their blue cards, and illegally received discounts. The first answer was to have expiration dates, but there were still thousands of former owners cheating them. So now virtual and when you sell, it is immediately invalidated. Jerks like this are why we can’t have nice things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom