DVC Role Call - What's your home resort?

Ralphlaw

I'm double checking. If you have points in 2 different resorts, can you use the 11 month window to book for each of them? My home resort is BLT, but I'm thinking of buying more points at Boardwalk from Timeshare Resales. If I do that, can I use my BLT points for a BLT reservation at BLT, AND my Boardwalk points for a Boardwalk reservation at Boardwalk at the 11 month window?

yoyoflamingo

I'm double checking. If you have points in 2 different resorts, can you use the 11 month window to book for each of them? My home resort is BLT, but I'm thinking of buying more points at Boardwalk from Timeshare Resales. If I do that, can I use my BLT points for a BLT reservation at BLT, AND my Boardwalk points for a Boardwalk reservation at Boardwalk at the 11 month window?

You can only use your home resort points at the 11 month window at your home resort. So, yes, you can use both at their own 11 month windows at the home resort. (You can't use BLT points 11 months out at BWV and vice versa).

cokebabies

Saratoga.

We signed up when they put a pretty nice discount on it, presumably because they wanted to sell out as much as possible before moving onto the next villas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom