DVC Role Call - What's your home resort?

TomHendricks

When they build the Star Wars themed DVC in the parking lot of DHS next to the expanded LucasLand you will have no choice but to turn to the dark side and join:)
If they were ever to build that, I would be the first one to buy in. But for now our home resorts are Saratoga Springs and Bay Lake Tower.

Obi

When they build the Star Wars themed DVC in the parking lot of DHS next to the expanded LucasLand you will have no choice but to turn to the dark side and join:)

well, since obi is a jedi, then perhaps i could call myself darth grumpy?

also, is there anyone that could pm me some info on availability of a grand villa in okw during the week of sept 15th? there is going to be several of us that would like to go and a grand villa would hold us all. looking to rent points. didn't want to start a new thread for this question plus, i didn't want to hi-jack this thread too much either. so, please pm if anyone can look up availabilty. thanks.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
well, since obi is a jedi, then perhaps i could call myself darth grumpy?

also, is there anyone that could pm me some info on availability of a grand villa in okw during the week of sept 15th? there is going to be several of us that would like to go and a grand villa would hold us all. looking to rent points. didn't want to start a new thread for this question plus, i didn't want to hi-jack this thread too much either. so, please pm if anyone can look up availabilty. thanks.

Sorry, you will need an OKW owner to look it up. I can only see availability through August 7 for a non-home resort. The BLT 3 bedroom MK view villa is available for that week - for 750 points. Ouch!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom