Downtown Disney's Once Upon a Toy hosting special preview of Disney Infinity 3 this weekend

Siren

Disney Infinity 3.0 went on sale today -- the starter pack cost $65 and includes:
  • 1 Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Video Game (Unlocks Play Set and Toy Box Modes)
  • 1 Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Base
  • 2 Star Wars Figures: Ahsoka Tano, Anakin Skywalker
  • 1 Star Wars Twilight of the Republic Play Set Piece
  • 1 Web Code Card
xq9jlv.jpg

Wow, this is an exceptional value and will also make an awesome Christmas gift. The only annoying part is the exclusive figures that are only available at the specific retailers listed below. Happy Shopping.

2d6usl1.jpg

2qstl06.jpg

Disney's Mulan is available only at Best Buy and retails for $13.99.

xvlz5.jpg

351alg0.jpg

Star Wars Zeb Orrelios is available only at Game Stop for $14.99

oirv6g.jpg

102knlh.jpg

Star Wars Rebels - Sabine Wren is available only at Target for $13.99

28lascl.jpg

Inside Out - Fear is available only at Amazon.com for $13.99

29bfyv.jpg

The Inside Out bundle retails for $74.99 at Amazon.com

dstrawn9889

Disney Infinity 3.0 went on sale today -- the starter pack cost $65 and includes:
  • 1 Web Code Card
xq9jlv.jpg

Wow, this is an exceptional value and will also make an awesome Christmas gift. The only annoying part is the exclusive figures that are only available at the specific retailers listed below. Happy Shopping.

2d6usl1.jpg

2qstl06.jpg

xvlz5.jpg

351alg0.jpg

oirv6g.jpg

102knlh.jpg

28lascl.jpg

29bfyv.jpg

this is just for the time being, the exclusives will all be available around christmas at walmart (if the past exclusives hold true to this edition)...

DisneyDebRob

• 1 Web Code Card
xq9jlv.jpg

2d6usl1.jpg

2qstl06.jpg

xvlz5.jpg

351alg0.jpg

oirv6g.jpg

102knlh.jpg

28lascl.jpg

29bfyv.jpg

Or EBAY.

Siren

this is just for the time being, the exclusives will all be available around christmas at walmart (if the past exclusives hold true to this edition)...
You are absolutely right and thank you for clarifying that. The exclusives only last for thirty days and that's a relief! Speaking of exclusives, I forgot to list the Walmart one, so here it is.
120t202.jpg

33kw6k7.jpg

Star Wars Kanan Jarrus is exclusive to Walmart.

Thank you. I just checked Ebay and the figures are selling for around $20 give or take -- they retail for 13.99, so that's not too bad. Boba Fett is the most popular on Ebay and it's fetching between $40 - $60. I can't find Boba Fett individually at any of the retailers.

ebeluo.jpg

Picked up Infinity 3.0 yesterday, along with Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Olaf and Sabine from Star Wars Rebels. Also got the Inside Out two pack with Joy and Anger.
5F307C62-A87C-49E8-8002-E348EB2BCC4B_zpstb27vazo.jpg

CF17ED1A-2EA2-46BB-AF70-09B0917DBA99_zps65qparii.jpg

832D12F4-010D-4F0F-AB56-738D61A5FEC5_zpsgktlvi6l.jpg
OMG, I love brand new toys -- it feels like Christmas already, lol. Thanks so much for posting the pics -- I hope you have lots of fun playing with them.

Ignohippo

You are absolutely right and thank you for clarifying that. The exclusives only last for thirty days and that's a relief! Speaking of exclusives, I forgot to list the Walmart one, so here it is.
120t202.jpg

33kw6k7.jpg

Star Wars Kanan Jarrus is exclusive to Walmart.

Thank you. I just checked Ebay and the figures are selling for around $20 give or take -- they retail for 13.99, so that's not too bad. Boba Fett is the most popular on Ebay and it's fetching between $40 - $60. I can't find Boba Fett individually at any of the retailers.

There's also Ezra from Rebels, who is a Toys R Us exclusive.

The exclusive window is actually only 19 days. That may be when the retailers are allowed to order, so it may take another 10 days to 2 weeks for them to show up (hence the 30 day rumor).

Boba Fett is exclusive to $115 Playstation Saga Box Set, which also includes Luke and Leia and their plates, which doesn't come out until the end of September. Boba won't be available individually until 2016.

Siren

There's also Ezra from Rebels, who is a Toys R Us exclusive.

The exclusive window is actually only 19 days. That may be when the retailers are allowed to order, so it may take another 10 days to 2 weeks for them to show up (hence the 30 day rumor).

Boba Fett is exclusive to $115 Playstation Saga Box Set, which also includes Luke and Leia and their plates, which doesn't come out until the end of September. Boba won't be available individually until 2016.
Okay, that makes a lot sense. And, thank you for adding the Toys R Us exclusive --OMG, it's just too many of them! I feel bad for parents who have to search and go to all these different stores to find this stuff. I would be like -- oh well. Okay, no I wouldn't, I would totally do it, lol.

I almost bought this for the Xbox One but I'm waiting for Han Solo and Darth Vader to be playable :confused:
Wow, these don't come out until September 29th -- I just don't get it. But, everyone is going to want Darth Vader.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom