Do you like your first name?

Sheri

it's always either sneakers (those annoying adidas all stars or w/e...I call em the ones with the black stripes, but w/e) or boots for me...And ALL my shoes, no mater what they are, have special laces. It's wierd, whenever I get new shoes, I get new laces with em. Like my blue adidas shoes have blue flame laces, and a pair of my boots have black laces with red stars coz the boots are black...

Whoa...I don't think I've ever talked that much about my shoes b4 in my life :eek:

NowInc

Originally posted by Sheri
it's always either sneakers (those annoying adidas all stars or w/e...I call em the ones with the black stripes, but w/e) or boots for me...And ALL my shoes, no mater what they are, have special laces. It's wierd, whenever I get new shoes, I get new laces with em. Like my blue adidas shoes have blue flame laces, and a pair of my boots have black laces with red stars coz the boots are black...

Whoa...I don't think I've ever talked that much about my shoes b4 in my life :eek:

LoL..well..you have to remember my "lifestyle"...I am considered to be "fashionable" in the goth community...Usually the laces on my boots match my hair color (which latley has been its natural Jet Black color)...but not for long ;)

Sheri

I wanna get neon green tsreaks in my hiar...one reason ebing that neon green is my second fave color...2nd reason it looks good on drk brown hair like mine :D
My brothers died their hair red, and my mom wouldn't let me get red strealks...oh well

tenchu

Originally posted by NowInc

LoL..well..you have to remember my "lifestyle"...I am considered to be "fashionable" in the goth community...Usually the laces on my boots match my hair color (which latley has been its natural Jet Black color)...but not for long ;)

Do you consider yourself a goth?

NowInc

Back when I had long hair, I braided it and dyed it blue...that was a long time ago. My job didnt let me dye my hair..so it was a long time before i was able to do it again. But now I am free from those chains so I have dug up my boxes of Manic Panic ;)

I have a gig in march, I think im going to make my tips silver...i think that will look SLAMMING (o god...I just scared myself)...

And personally..no..I dont consider myself goth..but thats the croud I hang with and i seem to blend in....

Sheri

wow...this has turned into a huge, like, 4 page thread drift, lol...Starting with how my PM box was full into shoelaces and then into Now being goth or not...WOW...lol :sohappy:

maelstrom

my name is Kristen, but theres a million people with the same name with different spellings (kristin, christen, krystin..). i hate my name. i go by Cookie in the real world. my middle name is Robin, which is my mothers name, and my confirmation name is Lucy (which was chosen for 'lucy in the sky with diamonds' by the beatles). and if you see me online, i usually go by Lorelei, just because. but in real life, more often than not, i am Cookie.

what ill name my kids someday:

Viktoria Isobel
Vincent Anthony
Alixandra Noelle

Maria

Originally posted by maelstrom
my name is Kristen, but theres a million people with the same name with different spellings (kristin, christen, krystin..). i hate my name. i go by Cookie in the real world. my middle name is Robin, which is my mothers name, and my confirmation name is Lucy (which was chosen for 'lucy in the sky with diamonds' by the beatles). and if you see me online, i usually go by Lorelei, just because. but in real life, more often than not, i am Cookie.

what ill name my kids someday:

Viktoria Isobel
Vincent Anthony
Alixandra Noelle

Kristen Robin Cookie Lucy Lorelei,

How did you manage to get five names?? How come you get one for Confirmation?? I had never heard of that! I had my Confirmation and I am still Maria! nobody asked me if I wanted a new one!
:veryconfu

tenchu

Originally posted by happy snapper
If I could be arsed to work it out I bet theres an anagram connection in there some where.

I found the word 'tennis' in there if that helps?

:lol:

maelstrom

we all got new names when we made confirmation. father said something to the effect of "kristen, known in confirmation as lucy" for each of us. it was a big deal, too, picking out these new names. i dont know. perhaps my church was just really peculiar? i think it was like, since we were supposed to be like, doing baptism again, but for ourselves, we got to pick out a new name.

lorelei was a name i used when i detested kristen to the point that i wouldnt write it on school papers. and robin is just my middle name. and cookie is the nickname, given to me by my mother when i was little, and then my boyfriend started using it awhile ago, and it just stuck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom