Do you keep your Resort ID cards as souveniers?

durangojim

Sure do keep them, anyone remember when you actually had to show the id card to the bus driver in order to ride the resort busses? How times have changed!:animwink:

wedway71

I save everything and my wife gets sooo mad.
I have
a-Resort IDS
b-park brochures-last one was 1983.
c-Reciepts
d-A 1985 Cast Member employement brochure.

E- ketchup packets-OK JK;)

Teenchy

wedway71 said:
I save everything and my wife gets sooo mad.
I have
a-Resort IDS
b-park brochures-last one was 1983.
c-Reciepts
d-A 1985 Cast Member employement brochure.

E- ketchup packets-OK JK;)

I'll have to tell my better half about you....it will make her feel good. She saves everything. I wish it was only resort ID's.
We come home with everthing from napkins to the Mickey styrofoam coffee cups(unused.I think!:lol:) She loves to use them at home....I guess it is nice because it brings back the memories until we can make some more.

And I cant fault her since my addiction is WDWMAGIC and all other Disney news on the web!!!!!

EpcotGrl

Oh yes! I have all my goodies from my first trip!! My mom collects the bags, LOL, so every time I go I have to bring her back the shopping bags :lol: Mom's cheap ;)

Agent1964fem

:D Yes I do ! Park maps and all the stuff they give you when you check in at the resort. Resort map. Menus ...yeah I know its pathetic. :kiss:

Wilderness Lodge Aug 1997
Caribbean Beach Resort Aug 2003
Port Orleans -Riverside Aug 2005
August 2007

HoW

Agent1964fem said:
:D Yes I do ! Park maps and all the stuff they give you when you check in at the resort. Resort map. Menus ...yeah I know its pathetic. :kiss:

It can't be pathetic if we all, including myself, do it...right?!?! :lookaroun I think it's a great way to take a piece of the mouse home with you!! :sohappy:

tink rules

I have all of my ID's from my trips - including my gold keys from some. I keep the most recent one in my wallet to remind me that the magic is still there and I can go back anytime....

It's like carrying a bit of the magic with you...

ErickainPA

I toss them if they are just sort of plain looking. The only ones we kept were from our 2001 trip (obviously) since we got married there that year. Hubby's card had Mickey and mine had Minnie on it.

Sledge

Account Suspended
I keep them and after each night I also hide the shampoo and soap I'm using so they will give me new ones. The new ones I put in my bag to take home and sniff but never use. I do this every night.

Now where's the person that's going to have a conniption? :lookaroun :lol:

Valawen9

Sledge said:
The new ones I put in my bag to take home and sniff but never use. I do this every night.

lmao...I picture you sitting in a corner in your bathroom with the cap off the bottle just sniffing away.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom