Do you keep your Resort ID cards as souveniers?

WDW FAN 4 LIFE

Original Poster
When your WDW vacations are over do you like to keep your Resort ID cards as souveniers? I like to keep mine because it's just one way to remember a magical vacation to Walt Disney World.

mitchk

I always save mine. In fact when I got there in April, I still had my key from my trip in July left in my wallet :brick:

MouseearsDeb

Funny, you should mention it. I was just doing some 'spring' cleaning when I came across our I.D.s from 2000. I always try to hang on to ours.

RonAnnArbor

Absolutely...and I display them on the wall in a baseball card collectors case - it makes for an awesome conversation piece when guests arrive.

DisneyMarg

Definitely. I collect cards of all types - old credit cards (I know you're supposed to cut them up but I don't), old ID cards, room key cards for significant stays, and of course Disney tickets or resort ID cards. I have no idea what I think I'll ever do with these. But I do have a nice box that they all go into.

col

ive kept all mine.

on my last trip i bought a scrap book and put it in there along with my park hopper ticket, EMH wristbands, etc.

Woody13

No. I have a Royal 160MX Crosscut Paper Shredder. If I had kept all of those plastic room cards and my house ever caught on fire, I'd choke to death on the deadly plastic fumes. :lol:

trr313

I always keep mine. They are all in a storage box waiting with Disney scrapbook paper until I'm done with Nursing school. Once I'm done with school I'll actually have time for scrapbooking.

JEDIsney

I still have three of mine in my wallet.

I love to take them out and look at them whenever I'm going through my wallet. They're a great keepsake to have and enjoy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom