DLP Space Mountain

WeirdOne

Correction...

Originally posted by FutureImagineer
The DLP version is a launch like RRC and has one loop. I have heard rumors of a new SM in MK but dont hold your breath...

Correction...It has 3 loops...

Sidewinder
Corkscrew
"Tongue" Loop

Just wanted to point that out. The WeirdOne :)

Dutchdlpfreak

I think that the DLP version of Space Mountain is one of the best rides the Disney imagineers came up with. The smoothness of the ride has increased in the years, cause in 1995, when SM DLP opened, you felt like you were sitting in a tumbledryer. But now I can only speak possitive about it. The music adds that little more magic to the ride than a ride without a ride score, like Space mountain in WDW. And it is also one of the most futuristic buildings I've ever seen. Really a terribly good ride. If you guys ever come to DLP, this is a must ride.

markymark

Originally posted by Goofster
Wow, really cool site!

You know what, I'm sorry, markymark, but now I must shift sides in this decision. I had no idea that the WDW sm was the first and is the only in-line one, too. Now, I've learned to appreciate WDW's SM. I do think it could use new trains with a sound system, like at DL, as long as the trains are still in-line.

I have lost my ally!!!

I have to admit I wasn't aware of these fact either. But I still think that Walt was a man who was always looking forward, and wonder what he would have thought about improving it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom