Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend

meyeet

Did they get rid of the team entries? My wife and I ran as a team back in 2013 but I don't see anything about it on the runDisney website for 2015.

Edit: never mind I found the answer to my question in the FAQ section. I don't remember paying $15 extra last time. I thought it was actually cheaper for the two of us.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Registered my wife and I for the Glass Slipper Challenge. Within the first 15 minutes early registration was open, the GSC spots they opened for early registration were already at 60 percent.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Took 1 hr and 45 min for the early registration for the Glass Slipper Challenge to sell out. I firmly believe Disney will keep the prices high as long as demand is this high as well.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
One day, the RunDisney servers will be equipped to handle large amounts of web traffic the day registration for a major race goes on sale. Today is not that day.

Ariel484

Last edited:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
eh?

ETA: Sorry, thought you meant runDisney.com was crashing (which is what happened for other race weekends), but reading elsewhere it sounds like Active.com is the one having the issue? Keep trying and good luck to those that are trying to register! :(

Yeah, I should have been clearer- it's actually active.com that's crashing, not RunDisney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom