Disney's Honorary Voluntears Cavalcade - Muppets Pre Parade video

nemofinder22

Dare I say this but it looks better than the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade.....:)

It's great to see the Muppets in the park though!

Thanks for the video that was quick!

_Scar

Wow, I love it. Didn't think I would, but I have a tender spot in my heart for anything Miss Piggy.

Cmdr_Crimson

Very stars & motorcars-ish..That is what they should've done with the muppet car in the parade...Instead of the full body versions...Good job!:D

imagineer boy

I like it. Looks like it at least had some thought put into it.

One thing though, is the announcer at the beginning the annoying TTA guy again?! He seriously sounds like he needs to lay off on the drugs.

Spyne

Very cool! :D It's awesome to see the Muppets in the parks, and I look forward to seeing even more of them. This little pre-parade is very suitable, as it is still "What will you celebrate?" after all. :)

Expo_Seeker40

I wonder if I'll be able to be in the parade when I turn my voucher in in a couple of weeks. :D

"Sweatshirtmoms and LOLgirls.....Disney presents the Fanboy Parade"

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I saw on the vids that it was wet out there but. I'lll ask this anyway: any changes to the mian CADCT parade?

It was very wet. CADCT ran a truncated format, only around 3 floats. I'm assuming this was because of the weather and not related to the pre-parade. It also ran from Frontierland to MSUSA.

jrh1985

It was very wet. CADCT ran a truncated format, only around 3 floats. I'm assuming this was because of the weather and not related to the pre-parade. It also ran from Frontierland to MSUSA.
Thanks, I thought that would happen when I saw the pre parade vids. I wonder if any changes will come to CADCT on a clear day.

Cyberacer

Kermit and Miss Piggy look much better this way instead of the giant versions we saw in Stars & Motorcars. I'm glad the change was made.

Victor

I'm glad the company is finally starting to use the Muppets with the respect they deserve. Headlining this year's 'celebration' is just the beginning of some good things to come. I work at TDS and we are finally starting to get some Muppets shirts and merch in. If only they would revisit the Muppet Studios idea for DHS, then I'd be in heaven.

P.S. Did I mention I like the Muppets? :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom