Disneyland Resort in 2017: Marvel TOT retheme in DCA, Fantasmic! 2.0

dweezil78

So if this rumor is true, the configuration of Marvel Land (I think I’m calling it Heroville) is becoming more and more odd. We would have Guardians in the Tower, M&Gs at Disney Jr. (which is right next to Carthay), the Marvel hyper-coaster in the south lot behind the Tower, and a Marvel street party north of the Tower in the back lot. And presumably the Hyperion at the end of the street and the Red Car running through it. Weird.

I would imagine (and hope) most of these things are temporary patches (ala Hyperspace Mountain and Launch Bay) until they can really get in there and do some heavy demolition and put in something more permanent worthwhile. But who knows, maybe it will just be a bunch of odd and inconsistent patch work!

SSG

On another note, I noticed you are also on Micechat. Is it just me, or have the conversations gotten very stale over there?
Yeah, I have to agree. Between the the militant Disney haters and the folks whose idea of a conversation starter is 'if you could spend the day with any pixie, which one would it be?'......well, I don't post much there anymore.

Which means you lucky folks get me :cool:

Last edited:

mickEblu

Yeah, I have to agree. Between the the militant Disney haters and the folks whose idea of a conversation starter is 'if you could spend the day with any pixie, which one would it be?......well, I don't post much there anymore.

Which means you lucky folks get me :cool:

LOL, wow I missed that one.

180º

To all of the above: Yup, sounds about right. One thing that vexes me is how ignorant or dismissive much of that community is to really good information. Back before GOTG was announced, discussion at MiceChat and wdwmagic looked very different. Heck, they laugh off their own site's MiceAge updates. No wonder they have issues.

And then every thread gets hijacked by that guy who wants to replace roads with trains.

Mike S

To all of the above: Yup, sounds about right. One thing that vexes me is how ignorant or dismissive much of that community is to really good information. Back before GOTG was announced, discussion at MiceChat and wdwmagic looked very different. Heck, they laugh off their own site's MiceAge updates. No wonder they have issues.

And then every thread gets hijacked by that guy who wants to replace roads with trains.
The Monorail guy? He was here too!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom