Disneyland Picture of the Day (Part 1)

Nicole220

Wrong. :D

Hint - it's not a spot that most guests would end up visiting, but the Disneyland savvy (especially when traveling solo ;) ) should see it regularly.
Hmm...single rider elevator?

edit: we should start a location guessing game thread.

Sweet Melissa

I'm at the airport on my way to DL right now!

Lucky! I moved away from California four years ago and we never seem to get out that way at this time of year. It's been a long time since I've been able to see the place during Halloween. Ride the Haunted Mansion for me? I haven't seen it with the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay yet.

Oh, and here's a photo for today, featuring my second-favorite fictional company:
DSCN0658.jpg

popsicletrees

Ok I'll just start it. Even if only 3-4 of us play it will still be fun. :lol:

It has probably been 3 years ago, but there was a thread like this. I really enjoyed it and have thought about trying to start it up again. I would love to participate.

Lucille - I wonder if it is like Kali also. I have been on Kali several times, and I like it. For some reasons I really like rides like that anyways. Maybe, hopefully, I will make it back to DL during warmer weather.

PC290094.jpg

Sweet Melissa

DSCN0656.jpg

I don't care for Pooh, but I love honey.

As for comparing Grizzly River Run to Kali, I think that Kali has a nicer queue, but that Grizzly is an even better ride. That said, I think I've only ridden Kali once and I may be unfair to it.

DisneyDreamer08

Hey guys! My very first DL trip is coming up in about a month :eek: Even though its a mini trip, I'm super excited! Looking at these photos has been great- please keep it up!! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom