Disneyland Picture of the Day (Part 1)

ktflisa

jellyfish!

3111189615_d567416406_b.jpg

Nicole220

Baaaaahh-ppy Halloween from the Big Thunder Ranch.
:ROFLOL:

That's awesome.

Has anyone seen it when they take those guys back to the barn for the night? I saw it this past weekend and it was the cutest thing. They're all tied together and run down the path to the backstage area. One of them was prancing/leaping around. So adorable.

Since the PoD floats got destroyed, thought I'd post a pic from the parade:
DSC01036.jpg

Lucille

I LOVE pictures of the teacups. Here's one of mine....(also just taken with a regular point and shoot camera...because that's all I have.)

(January 2009)

12teacups.jpg

Sweet Melissa

I think that the lanterns are so pretty at the teacups in DL. I also like the colors of the teacups themselves better than those at WDW. Looks like your picture was taken in a similar manner to mine, Lucille. That is, I didn't bother with a tripod, just balanced the camera on the wrought iron fence around the outside of the ride to reduce camera shake.

Lucille

I think I just held the camera in my hands for that one. Which is why it's a bit blurry. We don't have an expensive camera at all but for what we paid, I think the pictures turn out okay.

Grizzly River is such a fun water ride but it's been a while since I went on it (because our last trip was in January too.) I've never ridden the water ride at Animal Kingdom so I wonder if it's similar. We go there in January too.

Nicole220

^Ahhhh! Dang it. I feel like I should know this one. I want to say Indy. Or ToT.

Edit: Dang it again! Someone beat me to it. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom