Disneyland Characters Behaving "Badly"

Monkee Girl

I love the princesses. But Hatter, Peter, Alice, and Wendy are the best because since they are weird/kids, they have more freedom to goof around. They really know how to bring the fun and magic to the parks. I wish Disney World could do this. But I know the amount of lines wouldn't allow it.

Californian Elitist

I love the princesses. But Hatter, Peter, Alice, and Wendy are the best because since they are weird/kids, they have more freedom to goof around. They really know how to bring the fun and magic to the parks. I wish Disney World could do this. But I know the amount of lines wouldn't allow it.

I was just saying, I think it'd be madness if WDW tried to pull this off. Would be really cool, though.

AllyInWonderland

That's what I thought. I glimpsed at the comments to make sure I was getting the right one and some were saying Epic and some said Squishy. I know there is also a Grasshopper, who is also funny. It's hard to choose a favorite out of them.
Yeah! Grasshopper and Squishy are my favorites! :)

Monkee Girl

I was just saying, I think it'd be madness if WDW tried to pull this off. Would be really cool, though.
Yea, it's sad. Peter...I think gets a bit of free space...he has that little cove just outside Adventure Land and not too many people know he's there...so he can play around 'a little bit' but not at the extent like this. Could you imagine him playing with the kids in the tree house or messing with the pirates? But the characters are too in demand for the pictures and autographs. I even see in some of these videos how hard it can be go get them to stop a moment for a photo...but...maybe someday they will test it out...wishful thinking I guess, lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom