Disneyland Characters Behaving "Badly"

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
No, this has nothing to do with those other threads about the racist rabbit/duck. This is a place for stories and videos of characters doing that they aren't "supposed" to do, but we all love them for. I swear you could spend weeks just watching all the Youtube videos of musical chairs and other Alice and the Mad Hatter stunts!

I love the Hatter yelling at Jasmine in the beginning here:

This is what happens when you feed wild animals; they get used to people food:

And shameless self-promotion; my video of Eeyore's sled misbehaving during the Christmas parade:

Californian Elitist

No, this has nothing to do with those other threads about the racist rabbit/duck. This is a place for stories and videos of characters doing that they aren't "supposed" to do, but we all love them for. I swear you could spend weeks just watching all the Youtube videos of musical chairs and other Alice and the Mad Hatter stunts!

I love the Hatter yelling at Jasmine in the beginning here:

This is what happens when you feed wild animals; they get used to people food:

And shameless self-promotion; my video of Eeyore's sled misbehaving during the Christmas parade:

Thank you for this! I'm so sick of those racist White Rabbit/Donald Duck threads. I've got a video coming, soon.

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
I always wonder how characters feel about videos like this. Tink does a good job in this video, but if it were me, I'd be thinking, "C'mon lady, you're like 28. You're not a kid. You want me to react to whatever crazy story you come up with and be in character the whole time, and you're sticking that camera in my face so I know this in gonna be on Youtube before the end of my shift."

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Not a video :( but I did find a picture of Minnie when she was dancing along with the kids playing Dance Dance Revolution. One of the great things about DL is these fun surprise interactions.
12327_zps17c7b81c.jpg

Californian Elitist

I always wonder how characters feel about videos like this. Tink does a good job in this video, but if it were me, I'd be thinking, "C'mon lady, you're like 28. You're not a kid. You want me to react to whatever crazy story you come up with and be in character the whole time, and you're sticking that camera in my face so I know this in gonna be on Youtube before the end of my shift."

Exactly why I couldn't be a face character. I don't have the patience at all for things like this.

AllyInWonderland

The vids with Alice and Hatter and the one with Tinker Bell come from my favorite YouTube channel, briberry. Most of all her videos have funny Dianeyland characters, especially Alice and Hatter! :)

Monkee Girl

The best interactions are the ones where the characters are allowed to just be natural with the kids. I LOVE watching these videos on Youtube and I agree with the people above. I am 31 and can't see following the characters all day with a camera trying to get them out of character or stalking them or whatever. These weekend stalkers treat it like a joke; I dunno...I appreciate them taping the character's hyjinks, but I don't videos like the tink/hatter one above. just a different feeling I guess. They are busy and really don't have time for that.

But the videos where the parents are following the characters with their kids and not saying anything are the best. No need to force a conversation; just let it happen.

My favorite character to watch is the Peter Pan that is shown in the video above. He is probably the most realistic Peter I have seen on film. He is just so engaging and funny.

Californian Elitist

The best interactions are the ones where the characters are allowed to just be natural with the kids. I LOVE watching these videos on Youtube and I agree with the people above. I am 31 and can't see following the characters all day with a camera trying to get them out of character or stalking them or whatever. These weekend stalkers treat it like a joke; I dunno...I appreciate them taping the character's hyjinks, but I don't videos like the tink/hatter one above. just a different feeling I guess. They are busy and really don't have time for that.

But the videos where the parents are following the characters with their kids and not saying anything are the best. No need to force a conversation; just let it happen.

My favorite character to watch is the Peter Pan that is shown in the video above. He is probably the most realistic Peter I have seen on film. He is just so engaging and funny.

We called him "Spieling Peter" at Disneyland. He married Wendy and now they're both gone, unfortunately.:( They were both really talented.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom