News Disney will begin reducing physical distancing to 3ft over the next few weeks at Walt Disney World

disneygeek90

On my trip in March, I had to tell some people to step back. It's not like they're going to miss the ride. Some people had a tendency to do this before the pandemic anyway. It was like, "Would you mind? I don't need you breathing on me."
Yeah, I'm not quite sure what the mindset is on that. Do they love strangers that much that they don't mind to be rubbing up against them? They're not going to get on the ride any faster.

disneygeek90

I did bent-arm windmills for about 15 minutes of the ride home...no arm soreness. I did feel a little out of it (and still do a tad, but it's not bad at this point), and I'm VERY tired. Just had a roast beef sandwich, which helped, but I'll likely go take a nap soon.
It's interesting how different everyone is. I was at Hollywood Studios within an hour of my second shot, was grabbing a beer there in the afternoon and felt no different all day.

The next day I had a mild headache all day, but that was it.

ImperfectPixie

It's interesting how different everyone is. I was at Hollywood Studios within an hour of my second shot, was grabbing a beer there in the afternoon and felt no different all day.

The onset was quicker with my 2nd dose than my 1st, and I didn't feel out of it with my 1st dose at all...just extremely tired.

JohnD

The onset was quicker with my 2nd dose than my 1st, and I didn't feel out of it with my 1st dose at all...just extremely tired.

As was explained to me, your body is introduced to the vaccine in the first dose and starts developing the antibodies. In the second dose, your body "knows" what to expect so goes into gear to "fight" the vaccine. How much depends on your body's reaction. In my case I was sluggish and felt flushed after the second dose. That's it. But I've heard of others who were nauseous.

SoFloMagic

Here's hoping that guests who couldn't handle six feet can handle three.

Anyone else have someone right behind them in queues? Each time, I look at them like "Really?" Happens more than it should. Luckily, I'm fully vaccinated now, so it's not the deal it was. Still, point is, for some people, distancing seems more like guidelines than actual rules.
It's crazy, isn't it? I think 3 feet may be more manageable for these people.

I felt exhausted about 5 hours after the second and it lasted a day or so. And shoulder crazy sore for about 3 days. Just enough symptoms to reassure me it was working 😂. Pfizer here.

gerarar

Premium Member
Hershey Park in April was paying lip service to distancing. The reality was we were packed shoulder to shoulder in the queues. It was fine though, much fun was had by all.
Was just there last last weekend with my college friends for our last hurrah since we were graduating (just did this past weekend lol).

They still try to enforce masks, reminding people to pull it up if it’s down. Distancing was zero to none. Didn’t mind it much tho since we were all vaccinated from the J&J clinic at our school. If there were people literally breathing on us we let them pass. Otherwise we continued on and had our fun, which it was.

Saved Candymonium for last and what a blast that was.

AEfx

Social distancing in the lines was my favorite part!! I am sad they are taking it away. I guess we are back to people in our personal space and on top of us.

It is funny, I understand fully why people don't want masks any more - but when they want social distancing to go away, I'm like - you enjoy being crammed up against other sweaty people basically touching you from all sides? LOL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom