Disney web site down

Clamman73

Screen Shot 2016-09-25 at 5.44.06 PM.png

Pam Hates Penguins

From what I've seen from people who have called in, the website and back end for the park is down. It wasn't planned maintenance and the CMs on the phone lines didn't have an ETA for when it would be back up.

On a side note the website is a trip back in time to the mid 2000s.

91qzks5.png

How in the world did the site get back to it's mid 2000s?

Pacha

Just got this from https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/

I think something major going on there like a denial of service attack, major hardware/software failure, Katiebug101's complaint file overloading their database server...

Internal Server Error - Read
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Reference #3.1575f648.1474841714.113c1b23

Dwey

Original Poster
Must be more than we will ever know. There has to be something major. This company like any large company would have multiple redundant backups and the public would never know there was a problem. I bet someone is in big trouble since then cannot take room orders on a Sunday.

BAChicagoGal

I was downloading photopass pics this afternoon, and got that weird Safari message posted above. I figured it was a safari issue, so I switched to Google, and then discovered the site was down for maintenance. it definitely left me scratching my head.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom