Disney Visa Character Spot Relocated to Imagination!

MickeyWiki

Original Poster
Forgive me if this has been posted somewhere else, but the Disney Visa Character Spot that was formally found in Innoventions is been moved to the Imagination! pavilion. It is now where Figment's Place used to be.

EDIT: The move has not happened yet, but preparations are seemingly underway

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

I did read about this on another site. What I am waiting now is when permits show up for Inoventions West or they waiting for Innoventions East to close.

I know this site had a rumor earlier this year about Innoventions being turned in more shops, eating places, and a possible attraction. Innoventions also is supposed to the first thing to be changed in Epcot based on what I read earlier this year.

I hope innoventions west side is for a ride, not for a shop or becoming another Eating place for Epcot. Epcot really doesn't need anymore eating places without causing some of the other eating places in Epcot to become less full or empty.

The fact is Epcot does more rides although it has more than AK and DHS does.

huwar18

If only you could meet Figment! We always take advantage of this card exclusive. It would be awesome if Figment was one of the characters that comes out.

Biff215

They still have a meet and greet for Joy and Sadness in that building.
That's true, but isn't that confined to the single entrance under the breezeway? Seems like it would be easy enough to separate that if they really wanted to do something else with the rest. Having guests walk through the ghost town for the Disney Visa M&G just seemed kind of strange, and it likely was drawing a smaller crowd now.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Forgive me if this has been posted somewhere else, but the Disney Visa Character Spot that was formally found in Innoventions has been moved to the Imagination! pavilion. It is now where Figment's Place used to be.
I'm not sure how long that was for, but as of today it is in the usual place in the former Innoventions.

Rteetz

I'm not sure how long that was for, but as of today it is in the usual place in the former Innoventions.
The photos that surfaced of the new location didn't have it open yet. A Disney Visa photopass sign was installed in the location but was covered up. So it hasn't moved yet but based on the signage it looked like it would be.

MickeyWiki

Original Poster
The photos that surfaced of the new location didn't have it open yet. A Disney Visa photopass sign was installed in the location but was covered up. So it hasn't moved yet but based on the signage it looked like it would be.
Yeah sorry I phrased that wrong, the area is being prepared it looks like

OliveMcFly

Isn't this the final thing leaving Innoventions?
I spent some time doing M&Gs there but I'm glad to see it's getting a new home. I hope they get magical with the backdrop. I was never a fan of the current one.

JohnD

Isn't this the final thing leaving Innoventions?
I spent some time doing M&Gs there but I'm glad to see it's getting a new home. I hope they get magical with the backdrop. I was never a fan of the current one.

Technically there is still the F&W AP glass pickup in Innoventions East.

dreamfinder

Yeah, Baymax & Joy and Sadness were over by the Character Spot, so moving Visa M&G out would let them start to gut the rest of it for whatever is coming (wishful thinking) or just save some money by not having to keep the lights on over there.

And because it is taken by Disney CM's you can also still have it printed at the front of the parks.

They got rid of the physical prints sometime last year. Now you just get a PhotoPass code that lets you download one of the pictures from PhotoPass for free. Think the change was made right about when they added the Star Wars M&G. Wouldn't be surprised if one paid for the other...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom