Disney Survey - Did any of you receive?

DizneyPryncess

I got this one, and I did complete it. It took a very long time. It would give me a list of characters (Disney & Non-Disney) and ask about how often we buy merchandise, watch their shows, etc. So the more characters I chose, the longer the next section would be.

DfromATX

I got it and I finished it, but it was very long and boring. It only asked about Disney/ABC/Marvel products and shows. It was not about opinions of the Disney resort and attractions, etc.

Magenta Panther

I got it and I finished it, but it was very long and boring. It only asked about Disney/ABC/Marvel products and shows. It was not about opinions of the Disney resort and attractions, etc.

But I bet the survey is about the parks anyway. I bet the most popular shows on the survey will get some cheap attraction inappropriately shoehorned somewhere in the parks. Because the parks are just merchandising outlets now. Yay!

Minnie1976

I took a survey recently.. It was crazy. It asked questions about purchases that I would have had to have had a diary or all my receipts for a year or more to answer. They wanted to much detail.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom