Disney Springs Tenant Map

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Found another financing document for Origins which is an Estee Lauder brand. It's B07W-101 which is right next to a location I have marked as Estee Lauder, so I am not sure if this is a new store or just an extension of what is already there.

Jon81uk

Found another financing document for Origins which is an Estee Lauder brand. It's B07W-101 which is right next to a location I have marked as Estee Lauder, so I am not sure if this is a new store or just an extension of what is already there.

Its also possible that they have both brands in neighbouring stores so they can share some of the backoffice functions.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
I have updated the map and list with the latest opening. So here is what is still open...

- C07 was supposed to be an expansion of Raglan Road. There were permits for this a long time ago but it never materialized.
- B19-101 and B17-115/215 are both open. These are good sized corner spaces and would seem to be prime locations.
- B15-104, 105, 108 - UNOde50 is in at least one of these spaces, but I am not sure if it also takes up part or all of the other two, so there may be open space here.
- B17-107 appears to still be open.
- B28-105, 107 - There are two open spaces next to the restrooms.
- D15 - As of 9/16 this was still a walled of empty lot. There is some stuff stored there but not construction going on.

- @Stitchon reported seeing information about Seafolly but I have heard nothing more about this.
- I had seen a permit for Elizabeth Street Showroom somewhere in B17 but I haven't found any more information on that.
- Oakley is listed as opening "Winter 2016"
- Polite Pig is supposed to open "Spring 2017"
- Planet Hollywood is listed as "Fall 2016"
- Paddlefish (Fultons) i listed as "Winter 2016"
- The Edison is listed as "Spring 2017"
- The location next to the Edision which has been listed as Walts, and the underground area seem to still be up in the air.

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Maybe I missed something, but are these any recent rumors about what is going to happen in the old bus loading/unloading area?

Next Big Thing

I believe it is still being used for taxis and non-Disney buses.
And Disney is keeping it to just that - buses and taxis.

Want an Uber? You've got to trek all the way down to the Cirque lot (Strawberry lot) - I had a great conversation with a driver the other day about how Disney really treats uber badly and favors the nears taxis that no one uses.

bhg469

And Disney is keeping it to just that - buses and taxis.

Want an Uber? You've got to trek all the way down to the Cirque lot (Strawberry lot) - I had a great conversation with a driver the other day about how Disney really treats uber badly and favors the nears taxis that no one uses.
I live in buffalo NY and you would be amazed at how hard the city is making it for uber and lyft to operate here.

djkidkaz

I have updated the map and list with the latest opening. So here is what is still open...

- C07 was supposed to be an expansion of Raglan Road. There were permits for this a long time ago but it never materialized.
- B19-101 and B17-115/215 are both open. These are good sized corner spaces and would seem to be prime locations.
- B15-104, 105, 108 - UNOde50 is in at least one of these spaces, but I am not sure if it also takes up part or all of the other two, so there may be open space here.
- B17-107 appears to still be open.
- B28-105, 107 - There are two open spaces next to the restrooms.
- D15 - As of 9/16 this was still a walled of empty lot. There is some stuff stored there but not construction going on.

- @Stitchon reported seeing information about Seafolly but I have heard nothing more about this.
- I had seen a permit for Elizabeth Street Showroom somewhere in B17 but I haven't found any more information on that.
- Oakley is listed as opening "Winter 2016"
- Polite Pig is supposed to open "Spring 2017"
- Planet Hollywood is listed as "Fall 2016"
- Paddlefish (Fultons) i listed as "Winter 2016"
- The Edison is listed as "Spring 2017"
- The location next to the Edision which has been listed as Walts, and the underground area seem to still be up in the air.

You read my mind. I was just thinking someone should put together what is now left to do at Springs. Maybe @wdwmagic has some further insight into these last locations? And I thought the underground area was part of Edisons, not Walts? So if Edison is still a go, wouldn't that also be?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
You read my mind. I was just thinking someone should put together what is now left to do at Springs. Maybe @wdwmagic has some further insight into these last locations? And I thought the underground area was part of Edisons, not Walts? So if Edison is still a go, wouldn't that also be?

Based on the permits, it looks like the Edison people are doing all three locations, The Edison, Walt's and the Neverland Tunnels. The Edison is clearly in the works, but the other two locations seem to be up in the air at this point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom