Disney Sequels, Remakes, & Spin-Offs That Never Made It

Arthur Wellesley

Original Poster
The Seagulls Of Sydney
Inspired by DreamWorks' The Penguins Of Madagascar, Disney/Pixar has decided to release it's very own spin-off of feathered characters from a hit animated film. Coming Summer of 2016, the creators of Finding Nemo bring back the hilarious "Mine" seagulls in their very own feature film. Watch them fly, say "Mine" a lot, feed, say "Mine" some more, and...that's about it. Nearly 2-hours of fun you'll wish they had just left as short slapstick moments in the original movie as intended.

Arthur Wellesley

Original Poster
Snow White And The Politically Correct Little Persons
A revamp of Disney's first full-length animated feature. Same story & songs, but a more P.C. take on the dwarf's "Little People's" names.
Since Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Bashful, etc could be taken as offensive against said characteristic trait, the names have been altered to a more 2015-appropriate wording.

We now have:
Jovially Challenged
Social Introvert
Intellectually Gifted
Habitually Exhausted
Chronically Allergic
Exceedingly Gleeful
Mentally Off, But Still Equal To His Peers

PUSH

John Carter: Life of an Accountant
Along with a very common name comes a very common job. John Carter leads his life as an accountant. Tax season is coming up soon, so he'll have some long, stressful days at work. But it all makes it worth it when he goes home to his wonderful family. But the next day, he's back to the firm.

Arthur Wellesley

Original Poster
John Carter: Life of an Accountant
Along with a very common name comes a very common job. John Carter leads his life as an accountant. Tax season is coming up soon, so he'll have some long, stressful days at work. But it all makes it worth it when he goes home to his wonderful family. But the next day, he's back to the firm.
They could have a film-festival showing Sherri Poppins and John Carter: Life Of An Accountant back-to-back at the DTD theater.

Guests that don't die of boredom receive a free collectors' pin upon the event's conclusion.

Last edited:

Matt_Black

Se7en Dwarfs
"This man was killed because he had chronic sinus problems- he was Sneezy. You can expect six more murders."

And of course it culminates in...

"Seeing your wife, I suppose I got a little... DOPEY. Knowing I killed her and put her head in a box, I bet that would make anyone a little... Grumpy. Do it. Become Grumpy."

216bruce

Breaking Goofy or How to Run a Meth Lab
Gawrsh, the goofster finds out that he hasn't got long. In order to provide for Max he starts a meth lab. Hilarity ensues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom